Stay gold review mv : my honest review

So, I am gonna give my review on stay gold my by bts, just to clear everything up, I was first a blink and now I am an army but I still like blackpink. My bias from bts is everyone and ultimate is Jungkook, bias from black pink is jisoo and ultimate bias is also jisoo.

This music video was really a masterpiece that deserves so much attention cause the lyrics meaning was deep and touched my heart, the aesthetics were fabulous, literally everything was on point and i am a very judgemental person (only when it comes to mvs and myself). There were a lot of connections with their previous albums and the song was a complete original and a BOP.

Lately, i have been going through some deep shit, started to do what I promised not to do, fought with my mom and apparently I am crying for attention when I cut (those words really hurt and the funniest thing is that I haven't cried in front of them, asked them for emotional help or reasons to live since my birthday last year) even my grandparents and me have been fighting. This mv was probably what I needed as it made my go through many emotions, the beginning brought tears to my eyes (i first watched this in the bathroom) and then towards the end I was happier.

And once again, bts proved why they are a world wide phenomenon as this mv exceeded my expectations, but honestly at first I didn't think the chorus and beginning matched until I listened to it for the second time and then I realised it actually matched, the beat and everything, the second time i listened to it, the song just became better than it already was. There was a meaning behind every single thing they did.

When I was watching the my and then I saw the live view count, I was honestly I bit disappointed because YouTube was being a bitch again and was deleting a truckload of views. After that, watching stay gold and we are bulletproof: the eternal i then  thought, fuck all the haters and toxic fans, fuck YouTube for deleting views, fuck my family and also fuck every single person who was just using me, I only need my dog to be happy, me to study hard and get out of this hell hole, the people who actually care for me to be happy ( i really think that only my best friend @leaveszz genuinely cares about me ) and for bts to be happy cause that is all that matters. If bts doesn't get any award, doesn't get many views on their mvs, I will still be there with bts cause they gave me a reason to live and make me happy when I am sad. (Sorry, I swear a lot in these books cause I am not exactly aloud to swear out loud or I know something bad will happen).

This music video actually reminded me why I love bts, and after watching it I loved them even more. In short, I hope everyone who also loved this music video would stream it and while streaming I hope you also take some time to enjoy it also.

———————————————

Now remember this is my honest opinion and here I am not being biased (even though it might seem like it but I am not) cause I like both bts and black pink. This was just what I thought of the mv, the reason why I liked bts's mv better cause it had meaning and a direction to the flow of the song where as in black pink even though they told us that it is supposed to make us feel good about ourselves and staying strong ( they did deliver the message but the lyrics were a bit too repetitive and not very original) this message is actually used in way too many songs so it wont make much of a difference.

And I also found out the reason on how black pink broke bts's record for most viewed music video.

1) their music video was 3 minutes long and the fans streamed it properly.

2) the music video is under " people and blogs" so even if you watch the music video for a couple of seconds the view get counted (apparently but I think it is true cause I tested it out and watched the mv for 20 seconds and the view was counted) where as in for bts you have to watch the entire mv to make it count as a view.

3) YouTube actually didn't delete many views from the music video cause they added most of them back. If YouTube had done the Same for bts then ON would have had close to 600 million views ( couple of posts have proven this to be right).

If black pinks song was a bit better then I would've have said that they do deserve what they got but now I am having conflicting thoughts.

The lesson learnt today is that YouTube is a bitch to bts.

#youtubeisover

#btsdeservemore