2

Bts POV

During lunch time, we made our way to were the fat bunny, jungkook was sitting, waiting for us with his sandwich and banana milk. We all sat beside him and started our usual conversation about trees and camels, just for him to warm up to us before we start the main conversation.

"Jungkook, we actually want to talk about our pasts because we trust you a lot," jin told with a fake frown.

"Hyung, are you sure. I am ready if you are," jungkook said with a sincere smile which made suga almost feel bad for him. ( even the most cold hearted of the group felt bad for doing this😢)

"How about we talk about it tomorrow, we can invite you to our house tomorrow for a play date," Hoseok hyung told with a bright smile.

"Ok. Hyung then I will see you tomorrow because we have no more classes together," and then Jungkook left.

"Guys, I dont want to do this anymore. I am out," suga told.

"Why are you getting soft for the ugly boy," jimin asked in frustration.

"I dont know but I have a feeling that we will regret this later. So, sayonara suckers," and then suga left and went back home, knowing that he will be skipping the rest of the classes and his parents will ground him.

Time skip to tomorrow

Bts POV

We took out our recording device just in case Jungkook decides to tell anything we can use against him. The door bell rang a couple minutes after and Taehyung dashed away to open the door.

"Jungkook, thank you for coming," taehyung squealed and hugged Jungkook. Everyone sat on the bed and then namjoon started talking," for me it started when I was young. Father was an alcoholic and mother supported father in everything he did and more. I was abused for 5 years, they would burn cigarettes on me, kick and punch me until one day I attempted committing suicide by cutting my wrists but I failed because they stopped me and then admitted me in the hospital. After that my father stopped drinking and my mom apologized to me then from there we all began to live as a happy family,"

"I'm so sorry," jungkook stated with tears running down his cheeks, bts smirked to themselves knowing that their plan is working.

Taehyung spoke," My mom and dad were a happy couple and became even more happier when they knew that my mom was pregnant but one day she fell down the stair case and the baby died. My dad blamed my mom and they began fighting, father began sleeping around and mother would just be quiet until the tragic day when she went to a bar and someone took advantage of her drunken state. The next day she knew that she was pregnant with me, father was overjoyed but became angry and abusive after knowing that I was not his. After I was born, he didnt take care of me properly how much ever mother begged him and apologized. After I turned 7 the abuse started, he would leave me for days in the cellar without food and water, hit and kick me when he was drunk. Mother had enough and told the truth about that night and he forgave her and apologized to me and from that day he started to spoil me by buying expensive stuff and mum by taking her for dates," he finished and smiled at Jungkook while fake tears spilled.

Jin then told his story," there is nothing about mine or Hoseok story because mine is similar to taehyungs and Hoseok to namjoon,"

"Mine was abusive girlfriend for 3 years when I was younger. I wasn't her boyfriend but her personal punching bag and pleasure toy but I still love her," jimin told with a sad face.

"What about you, suga hyung," jungkook asked, jin sent a small glare to suga who did not respond back.

"Kid, my family is happy and I am happy so we all lived happily ever after because we are a happy family," suga responded with a bored expression.

Jungkook POV

I was happy to know that suga hyung did not have a bad family or anything but for the others I was shockedI could not believe such kind hearted people had such horrible past and honestly I felt bad for them but happy at the same time because their families have changed for the better unlike mine. Something felt off because namjoon hyung's wrists had no scars and the tears from everyone's face looked fake so I decided to tell one of my secrets because I trust them not to tell it to anyone as I do not want to be bullied on it.

" hyung, I will tell you my deepest and darkest secret because I trust you guys a lot, you know. My secret is that I am gay and I like you guys," I confessed with sincerity evident in my eyes. I looked at them, hoping that they wont stop being my friends but they all seemed happy.

" It is ok jungkook because we like you too and how about being our boyfriends from tomorrow onwards we can make it official in the school stadium tomorrow. Just us," namjoon hyung told. I contained my excitement and the told," I will go now and meet you tomorrow," then I left.

Once I reached back home, I told my mother," mummy, I have 6 boyfriends," it sounded a bit weird saying that i have six boyfriends, god, it is just super weird and cringe.

" I am so happy for you hun," mum squealed and hugged the fat out of me. I went back to my room and started choosing which dress I would wear tomorrow to the stadium. I looked at myself, hoping to see a different reflection but no the same face looked back at me, a short boy with a acne. I wasn't that fat like how people used to exaggerate but I was a bit chubby. Maybe I could start working out but I didnt focus on that thought much because I had a big day tomorrow and probably would be the best day of my life because my crushed would soon become my boyfriends.

Bts POV

"Hyung, do you have everything on the tape," jimin asked

"Yes we do," jin said while smirking

" he really thinks that we are going to date his ugly ass when there are so many beautifeul girls out there waiting for us, I mean he is even shorter than jimin," namjoon said while laughing.

"Jokes apart lets initiate the plan and call the entire grade in for a surprise but tell them all to come to the stadium by 8 pm even though it is a Sunday," taehyung told.

Tomorrow indeed would be a big day. They all thought before going to bed.