20

What in the fucking world did Agust d do to my poor heart. He dropped a fucking music video and kept on smirking through out the entire video. He knows he is hot😍😳. And was that really jin and jk fighting at the back during 1:00 minutes.

——————————————————————-
"Hyung, stop staring," jungkook told for the twentieth time, he had no idea why they were staring at him because he was oblivious boy, even the most obvious sign of interest he wouldn't see. All the hyungs groaned internally because of jungkook's obliviousness.

"Lets order first order some bread," jin told, he called the waiter over and he took their order.

"We will have some bread," jin told the waiter.

"And I will have the finest wine you have here," jungkook concluded, the waiter nodded his head and went away.

"Why did you order wine," namjoon asked.

"This might be the last fucking day I could get drunk because after this will only be training and boredom," jungkook told.

"What exactly is this world peace day," taehyung asked as curiosity filled till the brim of his body.

"Google it, you will find the answer," jungkook told in a bored voice. He thanked the waiter as he put a bottle of wine and a glass. Jungkook poured the red wine into the glass. His eyes widened as the heavenly taste of wine filled his mouth.

"This is some strong shit," jungkook told as he swirled the wine around the round glass.

"Don't drink too much," jin told with a worried voice because the last thing he wanted was a drunk jungkook doing random things. When jungkook gets drunk, he tends to blurt things out and does weird stuff. Jin eyed the boy who just finished about 3 glasses of wine already and was almost drunk.

By now the table was full of Italian food and everyone was eating the food (what else did I expect them to do😉).

"hyung, why is the floor moving," jungkook asked in a drunk voice, his plate was clean, way too clean. Jin took as the sign that they had to leave the restaurant before it gets too heated up.

"Jungkookie, lets pay the bill and lets go back to the house," jin told, the waiter came over and jungkook put the card in the waiters pocket along with some bread from the basket. Jimin mentally slapped his head and dragged jungkook out after the payment was done.

"Hyung, look pole," jungkook squealed like a little child and started to hug the pole, Hoseok tried to separate jungkook and the pole but miserably failed and ended up landing on his butt. The next competitor was jimin who had trouble wrapping his hands around jungkook because that was how short his arms were. Everyone laughed as jimin pouted angrily at jungkook who was still hugging the pole, jin shook his head and pulled jungkook of the pole with all his might then threw jungkook on his back.

"Hyung, you wont be able to separate me and the pole for a long time because fate will reunite us," jungkook grumbled as he relaxed under jin's hold then started to rap to some song (not properly, obviously) until taehyung shut him up by saying.

"Jungkook, when you sober up you will regret what you are doing," taehyung told while smirking,(dont ask me on what goes on his mind because I dont know)

"Hyung, I wont regret it and jin hyung, let me down," jungkook whined drunkenly, jin let jungkook down and the minute he was let down jungkook tried to walk but he fell to the floor. He was just too drunk and his leg coordination was completely messed up.

Jungkook tried to crawl on the ground but jin hauled the boy back on his shoulder.

"Jin hyung, let me down," jungkook whined while lightly hitting jin's back.

"No, I dont want to see you crawling and plus you can barely walk," jin protested, he didnt get an answer back because jungkook was fast asleep on his shoulder.

"Finally, he is sleeping," suga told as he sighed in relief.

"Yah, you werent the one who had to babysit him," namjoon told.

"Neither did you, namjoon or else he wouldn't have been this drunk," suga told.

"Whatever lets go black to the house," jin told. After a 15 minute walk they finally reached the house, the wolf was no where to be seen so they had no problem in entering the house. Everyone went back to their own rooms and started to get ready to sleep.

Jin on the other hand a little bit difficulty with taking a mini bath for jungkook and changing jungkook into nightwear because the boy wouldn't stop moving and because the his shirt and pant were literally stuck on him.

After half an hour of struggle laid both of them down on the bed with jin's arms wrapped around jungkook then he slept.