14

"Yah, shortie, stop burning the marshmallows," taehyung screamed and tackled jimin who was trying to roast a.k.a. Burn the marshmallows ( but he wont admit that😇).

"dude, I am your hyung. Give me some respect," jimn screamed as pushed taehyung off him.

"or what are you going to do, hit my knees," the latter said while giving jimin a headlock.

"taehyung stop quoting what I told. Always be original in life and dont let anyone drag you- OH SHIT," namjoon screamed as he set his pant on fire while roasting the marshmellow. Jin put the sleeping boy, jungkook down and picked up namjoon before throwing him into the beach waters. Namjoon resurfaced, the fire from his pant was not the only thing gone...........

"Jin hyung, I dont have pants anymore," namjoon told as he stayed in the water. Everyone burst into laughter at his silliness, jin just threw a pair of shorts into the water and namjoon wore it even though it was soaking wet. He came out of the water with the shorts sticking onto his humongous thighs then shook his head like a dog when it comes out of the water, wetting the entire place and extinguished the fire, it even woke up jungkook.

"Why is it raining, wait, sorry it was not" jungkook told as he wiped all the water off his body, jin groaned internally because now he couldnt carry the boy anymore. Jungkook slowly got up from the sand and shook all the sand of his hair.

"What in the earth are we still doing in the beach, come on, lets go my house over here," jungkook told as he started walking.

"You have a house here also," suga asked with his eyes glinting with curiosity.

"Yeah, come on, we are almost there," jungkook told as he stepped over a bush. The boys eyes rounded as they came across the beach house with a seemingly good architecture.

"Everything has to be black for you, doesnt it," hobi told and jungkook just slyly smirked at them, then suddenly his phone rang

"One second, I have to take this," jungkook told and he went to the beach again, ( the house is just a couple of meters away from the beach).

"Yes, boss," jungkook said respectfully.

"Boy, come to the hq with bts tomorrow. We have an important meeting and we need you but at the same time we cant leave the boys on their own. The dress code is casual and weapons aren't allowed because the minister of defense is coming, so leave them behind."

"What is the meeting about, boss,"

"We have suspicions that their is going to be an huge attack in the next two weeks at the parliament and it will be the biggest in history,"

"What will happen two weeks from now,"

"World peace day. The UN representatives, presidents and prime ministers from all over the world, almost every important figure you can think of including the queen of UK even bts's parents and bts themselves will be present at the parliament in our country.

"What time is the meeting, will I be at the parliament during the peace day and if yes, what is my role,"

"Tomorrow's meeting is at 5pm along with dinner. Yes, you will be present at the parliament but only your team will go from our company because you guys are our best shot. As for your role, you will be undercover as the representative of k company. If the attack isn't stopped by the time it comes to the parliament then you guys have to take care of it from inside because no security guard would be allowed 5km around the parliament."

"Ok, I will report their along with the clients by 5 in casual wear,"

"Don't disappoint me, Jeon,"

"Did I ever," then the line got disconnected and jungkook went back to the gang.

"Jungkookie, what happened," namjoon asked.

"I have a meeting tomorrow at 5 pm and you guys have been requested to come with me. So, just stick to my side and everything will be fine,"

"Should I stick to you with glue or tape," jin asked and Yoongi groaned cause he was sick  and tired of jin's dad/uncle jokes.

"Anything is fine, but now I want some food. The kitchen should be stocked because I bought food for this house and even fished in the sea a couple of days ago," jungkook told as he looked up as if he was trying to remember something.

"You go fishing out here," suga asked because he also loved fishing.

"You can do all kinds of things here like scuba diving, there is a coral reef out not too far, you can also do surfing because the waves are quite high during midday infact we can do it tomorrow because the trip back home is only an one hour drive," jungkook said while clapping his hands like a seal.

"First, lets eat, I am starving. Thanks to jimin, all the marshmallows are burnt," taehyung said while sending death glare.