42

Jungkook woke up as his phone rang out loud and clear.

"Hello," he asked.

"Jungkook, come to the HQ without the boys in ten minutes, we have a slight situation," his boss's voice sounded from the other end of the line and the phone got cut. Jungkook quickly shoved his phone into his night dress pocket and got of the bed. He stuck a note on the fridge and took the car keys before rushing off to the office while wearing his night wear with black bunnies imprinted on it.

"What is it," jungkook panted as he ran into his boss's room.

"Yerin has broken limbs, taeyang is dead and you are the only one left, what in the earth are we going to do," g dragon told as he ran his hand through his hair, papers were scattered everywhere, in short the entire office was messy.

"Wait, yerin has broken limbs, how," jungkook told as he dug his nails into his palms and blood started to drip from them.

"Your dad, jisung, attacked her and they injured her pretty bad," G-Dragon told as he picked up file and began to read it. Jungkook controlled his anger and looked at boss.

"So, now what should we do, the original plan had yerin and taeyang also but now it is just me,"

"First, help out the intels and then go to weapon room and increase the damage level of each weapon because now you are the only one who would be defending from the inside," jungkook nodded his head and exited the room. He went to the suite that was reserved for him in the office and quickly brushed his teeth and took a bath but the downside was that he didnt have any spare clothes so he continued to wear the black bunny shirt with shorts.

He sighed as he walked through the hall and entered the room where all the intels were rushing everywhere, stacks of paper were here and there, the main screen that was in the middle of the room was projecting different pieces of information. Jungkook cleared his throat and everyone immediately stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at the boy who stood near the doorway.

"Everyone, first organise the paperwork or you wont get anywhere with the information," jungkook told out and everyone immediately nodded their heads and got back to work.

This is going to be a long day, jungkook thought as he started to look at the amount of paper work that laid ahead.

——————————————————

Jin frowned as he looked at the sticky note that was attached to the fridge,

I have gone to the office so dont leave the house until I come back.
-jeon jungkook.

Jin just sighed as he went to the kitchen and started cooking something or the other as the other members came down.

"Where is jungkook, jin hyung," jimin asked as he took a big scoop of strawberry jam and ate it.

"Office," jin simply answered and jimin just nodded his head.

"The atmosphere is awkward," namjoon told as he sat on the floor so he wouldnt break anything else.

"Yeah, it is." Taehyung told as he glanced at suga who was sleeping on the coffee table with his shoes on and hobi who was drawing a sun on a canvas.
—————————————————————-

Jungkook reclined into his seat and closed his eyes as he finished the last stack of paper work,at this moment he was the only one left in the office except for the security guards or that was what he thought until he felt someone sit on his lap.