47

"Quick, we have to rush him to the surgery room or he might die," the nurses yelled as they pushed the stretcher into the surgery room and the doctors immediately started to operate on him. Jungkook had a wounded arm, lot of bones in his body were broken, cuts were here and there and there was a lot of blood loss. Bts who were sitting outside the operation room were at the verge of crying but didnt because they knew jungkook wouldnt want them to. One hour passed and the doctor finally came out of the operation room.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first," the doctor asked with a slight smile.

"Bad news," jin relied as he fisted his hands.

"I am going to get a divorce with my wife," the doctor told with sad face.

"Wait arent you the doctor from last time because you both look alike," namjoon told as he eyed the doctor carefully.

"No, I am his brother's friend's wife's sister's grandma's uncle's aunt's dog's baby sister's grandchild's cat's grandpa's niece's husband," the doctor told as he traced the family tree. Namjoon swore that in the first time of his 19 years, his brain stopped working by the doctor's rant.

"Then what is the good news," jimin asked.

"Well, the operation was successful because the boy was strong and had a high tolerance for pain and the fact that he had some protection armour lessened the impact of the fall. The broken bones will recover soon, he shouldn't move his left arm for atleast a week so it can heal, the small cuts and bruises will heal quickly so dont worry about that. Less movement for atleast a week then he can go back to whatever he does and the next time you bring him to me please bring enough iron man toys and banana milk," the doctor told as he rubbed his forehead because of the amount of headache jungkook had given him when he woke up, he was seriously considering all his decisions at this point of life. The boy wouldnt stop yelling lets get it and had weird cravings for food (mainly banana milk😎) and iron man toys (idk).

"So is jungkook awake," taehyung asked and the doctor nodded his head and everyone rushed into the hospital room. They saw jungkook watching "the nun" on the flat screen ( he was rich so obviously he had to stay in the best room") while eating beef bulgolgi and drinking banana milk.

"What the fuckin fucks, young man, you know you scared the shits out of, we thought we almost lost your great bitchy ass," Suga immediately started to cuss out but Hobi and Jin immediately covered his mouth.

"Let Jin Hyung take care of it,"Hobi told and Jin gratefully nodded his head.

"The fucking fuck were you thinking when you fucking jumped from a tall ass building, I swear I was fucking almost about to cry my fucking eyes out, bitch and this bitch over here cries only when his fucking loved ones do anything fucking stupid that put their fucking life in danger,' Jin immediately yelled out as his cheeks turned red from anger. Jungkook could only look at them while scoffing down his beef bulgolgi.

"Hyung, you know that killing my father was important and you also know that someone would have to get killed in the process and in fact three people did get killed but I also got injured, anyway you know IU," Jungkook told as he went back to watching "the nun".

"Jungkook, you shouldn't watch this especially after what had just happened," Jin told as he changed the channel to Dora the explorer and Jungkook just showed a weird face.

"Hyung, I am a sixteen year old and I can watch horror movies," Jungkook told with a pout, he wanted to move and take the remote but he couldn't because he had also managed to break 5 bones in his ribs, so at the moment he was stuck watching Dora the explorer.

"Child, how are you faring after the death of your comrades," Namjoon asked as Jin sent a murderous glare over to Namjoon but the god of destruction just destroyed it with his mind and went back to looking at Jungkook.

"Surprisingly, I am fine, taeyang was a brief dream, yerin and Lisa were like devils under an angel's mask, what this entire thingy thought me was to keep my present relations closer which is you guys," Jungkook told with a cute bunny smile.

"Aww, that's is so sweet," Hobi told as he pulled jungkook's cheek.

"Aww, my child is growing up," Jin told as he wiped a fake tear away from his face before he turned to Namjoon and pulled him by the ear," you, how dare you take my job, how dare you call my child as yours," Jin immediately started to scold Namjoon. ( damn how bipolar can he 😅😂)

"Wow, I am a proud parent," jungkook told as he looked at namjoon and jin fighting with heart eyes.

"Boy, you have till three to run away or you are dead meat, how dare you and namjoon try take my job," jin told as he got a spatula out from his back pocket.

"Great grandpa, I cant get up remember," jungkook told as smirked at the jin who was fuming ear to ear.

"Dammit, I swear after one week imma gonna to whoop your ass until you cant walk for weeks put together," jin told sternly, jungkook just gulped because this side of jin was extremely scary, the doctor who was doing another operation heard what jin told because the broad shouldered man's voice was quite loud, the doctor panicked because jungkook shouldnt do anything strenous for awhile, he had to take matters into his own hands.

"No sexual activity," the doctor screamed as he ran inside the room with an injection and cotton gauze.

"Or ruining jungkook's innocence," suga threatened as he got his pillow out to attack jin, at that moment jin knew he fucked up and he ran out of the hospital with the doctor and suga hot on his heels.

1 week later

"He must take these pills and he can get back to working out only after his left hand wound heals, otherwise the bones look fine and healthy," the doctor told as they brought jungkook who was sleeping with his mouth wide open out on a wheel chair.

"Thank you doctor for taking care of the fetus," taehyung told as he bowed down respectfully.

"Ok, but be careful with him as his bones just healed and remember no sexual activity," the doctor told sternly.

"Don't worry, he is still a virgin but sadly we arent," jimin told shamelessly but hobi just hit his head and they exited the hospital, leaving the doctor worrying about what will happen to jungkook but he knew he shouldn't focus on that because he had problems on his own. For example, on how he would tell his wife that he wants a divorce with her and as if on cue his wife came into the hospital with another man.

"Sorry to break this to you but I need a divorce, I love someone else," his wife told and the doctor smiled in happiness while he did his crazy monkey dance.

"Lets do it right now, because I feel gay," the doctor told, his wife just weirdly looked at him before handing the divorce papers which he happily signed before leaving the hospital to go to the club to get some girls ( or men 😏😏😏😏😏)

"dammit, your ex husband is gay," the man told with a weird face.

"no, that was his way of saying that he is good and okay," the wife told and the man just rolled his eyes.

————————————

the next chapter is the epilogue and comment down on how the story was because I thought it to be long and a teensy bit interesting but mostly filled with my lame jokes.😎😎😎😇😇😇😏😏😏😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍🤪🤪🤪🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳😛😛😛😋😋😋😝😝😝😜😜😜.

it actually is a bit sad that this book is coming to an end😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. is it always this sad when a book comes to an end or is it just me.