35

Yerin carefully picked up jungkook and went inside in the house and carefully on one of the couches, Jin went and got the first aid kit before bandaging the wound on jungkook's forehead.

"So, how do you know that Taeyang died,"Namjoon asked.

"Well, after I went back home, I saw taeyang and Lisa's body parts in boxes, it looked like as if they were brutally pulled out from their bodies," yerin told as she sobbed a bit.

"And how did you know that Lisa manoban died 6 months ago," Taehyung asked with a slightly suspicious face.

"Well, there were two letters, one said 'taeyang died 5 hours ago,' and the other one told ' Lisa manoban died 6 months ago," yerin told with a tear stricken face.

"Why would they send those letters, when they knew we could have just done some test on them. Those letters would have been completely useless," Namjoon told as he peered closely at yerin.

"How am I supposed to know, should I go ask the killer why he sent it," yerin yelled.

"Don't get angry, i was just curious," namjoon told as he backed up away by a couple of steps, yerin just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I have to go now, I have some work to complete," yerin told before leaving the house. Namjoon eyed her warily has she left the house.

"Am I the only one who thinks that yerin seemed a bit off," namjoon asked, the rest of them looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Namjoon, she just lost her boyfriend, obviously she will be a bit "off," jin told and namjoon just nodded his head.

"We have to get him to his room, the couch would be uncomfortable," jin told.

"I will carry him," jimin told as he puffed his chest out.

"Dude, you are almost half his height and probably half his weight also," hobi told.

"We both share a room so I will take him," jin told, he didnt wait for the members to answer or rather fight back and carried jungkook off to his room.

————————————-

Decided to write a short chapter because I am extremely sleepy even though it is afternoon.

Hopefully will write a longer one tomorrow as a compensation.

But damn, was I the only one with sweating eyes when jungkook apologized and told that he would act more mature from now onwards. I wish he would live a long and happy life with any problems even though it is almost impossible.