✫𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺✫

Hey guys!! I'm here with my another book with the title--

•~ONLY QUEEN👑~•

This book is about BTS's 8th member. Yes what if BTS had 8th member which is a girl. I was thinking about this book for quite sometime but I wanted to try another stories so now I have decided to write this book.

If you want to leave this book just because you think that it is like every 8th member book. Biss please give it a try. Because it's totally different book. Some chapters might be same as they are introduction to the 8th member but when the storyline starts, it's completely different.

.                                                                      .

But first let me sort out some things.

- I don't own BTS.

- I don't own any of the pictures or gifs I will use in this book.

- I just own the character of 8th member and storyline.

- The story line is totally mine. But there are some things with I got inspired by a writer twinklybangtan. I adore her writing style and her concept. Please dont sue me hehe.

- There will be some re-adjusted BTS vlives, run episodes , tour , challenges etc .. so I can slightly change the original content of BTS to match up with 8th member.

- There will be my own made things which haven't done in real life of BTS.

------------------------------------------------------------

This book was my first choice. But I gave it a time because I wanted to work on other stories. So this work u can say will be my personal favourite work and I am really excited to see how will you guys respond to it. So please show your love.❤️

Also read next chapter I published it together. It will be the intro of the QUEEN aka 8th member of the group. So scroll up and read it. And don't forget to vote.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

=Please don't be a silent reader. You can atleast vote. I write my whole day and update daily just because I don't want you guys to wait so please don't let my hard work go waste.

 I write my whole day and update daily just because I don't want you guys to wait so please don't let my hard work go waste

Swipe up
_____________