Ch 1🍏

I woke up with my new skincare line on my mind and how I was going to find the ingredients that I need to make it happen

Getting dressed for work in a business suit and my hair up in a bun I am ready for work. Grabbing my bag I head out and once in the elevator I glance down at my watch.

I walk outside and jump in my red Tesla roadster heading downtown to my office. I really need to talk to Sidney and get on this right away because time is money.

Walking into the office building I am greeted by Travis our security at the door.

"Good morning Ms. Kane!" He smiled.

"Morning Travis! Have you seen Sidney?" I ask him.

"Yeah, she just walked in before you." He said.

"Ok great and my brother?" I ask.

"No, not yet." He laughs.

"Geez, he's always late but thank you!" I said.

Taking the elevator up to the 17th floor and as soon as the doors open I see Sidney. "Once I get situated can you come to my office please?"

"Sure I'll be right there just going to get our lattes first." She smiles.

I sit down and start going through some papers when Sidney walks in my office with two cups.

"Ok, what is it that you want to talk about?" She grabs her pen and paper.

"To get this skincare line going I need organic fruits green apples specifically so I need you to find me an organic farm. I don't care how far I have to crawl across the world to get the best. So please see what you can find Sid." I smile at her.

{Knock on the door}

"Come in!" I call.

Derrick smiles. "Hey, sis! Travis said you were looking for me."

"Yes I was I have some contracts I need you to look over for me please," I said.

Aunt Shelly tried very hard to take care of us. She put us both through college and I love having my brother work with me daily. He went to college to be a lawyer and he's a damn fine one at that and that's why I hired him.

"Ok let me go set my stuff down and I'll be back to see what you got." He said.

"Thanks, Derrick," I said.

A little while later he walks back in to look over files. "Sis this needs to be worded better before I would sign this." He said.