Ch 52 🍏

A couple of hours later I walk back into my room to find Holland asleep on her side

A couple of hours later I walk back into my room to find Holland asleep on her side. All of her electronics are laying on the other side of the bed.

I walked around to her side of the bed and lean down to kiss her cheek and move her hair out of her face.

She opens her eyes and smiles. "I must have dozed off."

"It's ok are you hungry? Clara made dinner and I want to bring you a plate." I said.

"What did she make?" She asks.

"Umm pork chop and apple sauce, green beans, mashed potatoes, and rolls," I said.

"Yes please to all." She giggles.

I laugh. "Ok, I'll be right back with your plate."

Holland sits herself up and holds her stomach. Dang, that's sore.

I walk back in with a tray of food and walk over to the bed.

"Hey, can you help me to the bathroom please?" She asked.

"Of course Holls." I lean down and help her up by her hips. "Is it really sore?" I ask.

"Oh yeah feels like they took a jackhammer to my insides. I'm glad the scarring will be minimal. I mean I won't freak over a scar but I don't want it to be hideous." She laughs.

I laugh at her. "You could never be hideous."

I help her back to the bed and grab the tray and place it on her lap.

"Oh man, this looks delicious!" She said.

"So Chad and Emerson want to come up and talk to you. They come up with some stuff together for your skincare." I said.

Holland's eyes get big and she smiles. "They have? Well, tell them to come up!"

I walk over and kiss her head. "Well ok then." I walk down the hall to the top of the steps and hollers at Chad.

Chad steps into the doorway. "Yeah what?"

"Holland said come on up both of you," I said.

"Ok be right there. I need to grab my laptop." Chad said.

I walk back in the room and over to the couch. "Chad wants to show you stuff on the laptop so I figured id move." I smiled.

A light knock on the door. "Can we come in?" Chad asks.

"Yeah." Worth said.

"Hey Holland!" They both smile at her. "Can I sit on the bed?" Chad asks.

"Yes, but be gentle please." She said.

Emerson goes to the couch and sits down beside me.

"So I took it upon myself and Emersons help to try and figure out the best picture for your skincare container," Chad said turning his laptop around for her to see.

Holland's eyes get big and she's really quiet. All three of us are looking at each other and her.

The container is kinda oval and there is a picture of a green apple up close hanging from the tree and inside the apple says Glamour Apple.

"Chad I love it! The apple tree looks so real!" She smiles.

"Well, that's because Emerson took the picture from the orchard yesterday." He said.

"No way!" She smiles.

"And I figured with Glamour Global everyone knows who you are we would call it Glamour Apple but you can change any of that. I just wanted to see if we were in the right direction." Chad said.

"Has my name at the bottom." She tears up. "I love it guys I really do no bullshit."

"I want to take a pic and send it to Derrick and Sidney and get their take on it but this is amazing I don't know what to say." She said.

"We were afraid you wouldn't like the real tree in the picture," Emerson said.

"Nooo, I love it. I love everything about it. On the back, we will have manufactured in Texas and distributed in NY. Maybe I'll have a tag around of something about the ranch. Can yall come up with something?" She asked.

"Sure," Chad said. "Pops is downstairs he can give me info about the ranch."

"Great! Thanks, guys I'll let you know what they say. Amazing work makes me really happy." She smiles.

"We are happy to help. Ok, we will leave you alone." Chad smiles.

Holland picks up her phone and sends the pic in a group chat.

📱What do you guys think? Honest opinions, please.

📱Derrick: Wow I love it, sis! Did you come up with it?

📱No Chad and Emerson did. I love it!

📱Sidney: Holy cheese balls I love it. The pic looks so real.

📱It is! Emerson took it yesterday.

📱Sidney: Wow it amazing and I love the name you come up with.

📱Derrick: Yeah I love the name too.

📱That was all them as well. I'll let them know. Thanks, guys I love you both! 🥰

📱Sidney: Love you too! 😘

📱Derrick: Love you too Holls.

"Can you text them to walk back up here a second Worth?" She asks me.

"Sure thing." I look down at my phone. "They are coming."

They both walk back in with smiles. "Here read this." She hands Chad her phone.

He reads it out loud. "So they like it? Its a go?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Its a go! Just get the ranch info and we will add it. Thanks, guys!" Holland smiles.

When they close the door I take the tray and put it on the desk. "Did you see Chad smile? He hasn't smiled like that in ages and Emerson was pretty happy too."

"I noticed that. I love you Worth." She smiles.

"I love you too sweetheart. I'm going to take the tray to the kitchen." I said.

"Please thank Clara for me because it was delicious." She smiled.

"I will. I'll be right back." I said walking out the door.

By the time I made it back upstairs Holland was laying on her side and she was sniffing. I walk over and bend down on my knees on her side of the bed. "Sweetheart, what's the matter?"

"What if I can't have kids Worth? I mean it wasn't on my mind before but now...."

"Hey listen it's going to be ok. Either way, I'll be with you every step of the way." I said.

Holland sniffs. "Here I am taking up your space in your home. I don't want you to feel like you have to take care of me."

"Holland sweetheart stop that. I love having you here with me and I don't mind taking care of you. If it was up to me I would always take care of you." I said.