Ch 57 🍏

Once back at the penthouse we go our separate ways to get ready

Once back at the penthouse we go our separate ways to get ready. I'm dressed in a pair of black slacks and a buttondown black shirt and tie. I'm sitting on the bed watching Holland put lotions on her legs.

"If you keep staring you are going to drool Worth." She giggles.

"I can't help it you look so sexy, sweetheart," I said walking over to her to kiss her neck.

"How do I look?" She asks spinning around.

She has on a beautiful deep purple off the shoulder dress with a little cleavage showing. It's short and tight and she looks delicious.

"You look amazing. I can't keep my eyes off of you. Are you ready to go downstairs and meet the guys?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm ready let me just put on some perfume." She smiles.

Once downstairs finding the guys on the couch. "Wow, you guys clean up nice." I laugh.

"Well so do you Worth but damnnnn Holland you look amazing," Chad smirks.

"That's enough find your own woman." I laugh.

"Let's go Rodney is waiting on us," Holland said grabbing her clutch at the door.

"Ooh, we get to ride in the Limo again." Emerson laughs getting on the elevator.

Once downstairs and into the limo I am feeling so hungry that I cant wait to get a steak in this belly. I wrap my arm around Holland and smile at her.

"You look handsome in all that black." She smirks.

"You look good enough to eat and maybe later I can," I smirk at her.

We pull up at the restaurant and Rodney walks around and opens up the door. "Enjoy your meal, Ms. Kane." He smiles.

"Thank you, Rodney, I will text you when we are ready." She said.

We head into the restaurant and it isn't long before we are seated and placed our order.

"Wow, this sure is fancy," Emerson whispers.

Holland laughs. "Yeah it is but the food is delicious we enjoyed it last time."

"Well, I'm starving now that I smell food," Chad said.

"People are staring at us again," I said.

"Its because I am with three handsome men." She laughs.

"No its not its because of who you are and half these women probably have your makeup on or want to be you," I said.

The food is brought out and we make small talk laughing and giggling eating our steak and drinking the best wine they have.

"You wasn't lying Worth this steak is so tender and juicy," Emerson said cutting into more steak.

"It's expensive but so Worth it." Holland giggles.

"Haha, another pun." I laugh.

"Well, we have lots to celebrate. The skincare looked and smelled amazing not to mention the container was off the chain." Chad smiles.

"Lets toast." Holding up my glass. "To Holland and the Maverick brothers. Cheers!" I said.

After clinking our glasses together taking a drink of the fine wine someone was standing at our table.

"Omg Adam what could you possibly want now?" Holland huffs.

"I just wanted to say hey and see what you were toasting to." He said.

"Well that would be none of your business now would it?" She snaps.

"Excuse us Adam but we are celebrating and it doesn't include you. Would you like to step outside and have another chat?" I ask.

"No, that won't be necessary. Excuse me." He said walking away.

"What a douche bag! That was the ex right?" Chad asks.

"Yep that would be him and why is he always here? I don't get it." She sighed.

"I think he needs a good Texas ass whoopin," Chad said.

"Now we don't want to do any fighting guys. We don't want to do anything to make Holland appear in the papers for no reason." I said.

"I need to go to the restroom," Holland said getting up to excuse herself.

"I need to go as well," Chad said getting up walking with her.

I could see what Chad was doing he was protecting Holland in case Adam followed her to the bathroom and that made me so proud of him. It seems he's finally growing up and he has taken a liking to Holland.

Holland walks into the restroom and Chad walks into the other one and by the time he was zipping up and washing his hands he heard a commotion in the women's restroom. He ran out the door and burst through the door and found Adam holding Holland by her throat in the bathroom.

Holland hauled off and kicked him in the nuts. She didn't even need me to help her. "I told you stupid ass I don't want anything to do with you. Just leave me the hell alone. Didn't you ruin enough of my life, Adam??" She screamed.

Chad grabs Holland by the hand and leads her back over to our table.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask.

"That fucker was holding her by her throat in the bathroom and I rushed in when she kicked him in the nuts," Chad said.

"I'm fine guys really." She sighs. But I can tell she is shaken up.

"Excuse me a second." I get up from the table and head toward the bathroom. I open the women's door and Adam was still laying on the ground clutching his jewels.

"I told you to leave her alone what part of that don't you get?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry, I just want her back. I realize what I've lost." He grunts.

"Arent you gay? I mean you were fucking a guy in her bed. Come on Adam man up and leave her alone because you really don't want my brother to come back in here." I said walking away to the front and explained what happened.

I return to the table and Emerson is holding Hollands hand. I can tell she is upset and her neck is red which pisses me off. "I went and talked to him and I went talked to the manager and they are throwing him out," I said.

"Thank you Worth. I'm sorry, I ruined the night can we just go?"

Before I can respond the manager walks over. "I'm so very sorry Ms. Kane we are going to comp your whole meal and bring dessert. We have to take care of the man and the police are on their way. Please enjoy the rest of your meal." He said and walked away.

"I can't pass up dessert." She giggles.

I breathed in a sigh of relief when she decides to stay and eat the dessert. I smile at her as we all enjoy the dessert.

The waitress walked over. "Sir I'm sorry to interrupt but the police are outside and wish to speak to you for a moment."

"Thank you I'll be right there. You guys stay here and I'll be right back. We don't want this connection to you and in the papers Holls." I said getting up and walking outside to the cop.