Ch 48 🍏

We rode back to the barn and put the side by side away

We rode back to the barn and put the side by side away. "I think I will call Aunt Shelly before we get back with your family.

"Ok sweetheart. You want to be alone?" He asked.

"No your fine Worth." I smile.

📞Hey Aunt Shelly!

📞Hi babydoll how are you?

📞I'm good actually. I'm still in Texas but leaving tomorrow. But I called because I have some crazy news I want to share with you.

📞Ok, lay it on me then.

📞Are you sitting down Aunt Shelly? This is big news.

📞I am now. Are you pregnant?

📞No, I'm not pregnant.

Worth smirks listening to the conversation.

📞So I met this man here that buys fruit from Worth. Long story short we were talking about Tennessee and we were trying to figure out if he knew you guys. Wellllll turns out he knew mom well.

📞Oh no another one that slept with her.

📞Yeah but this time she produced a kid.

📞What now?

📞Aunt Shelly! I found my father.

📞Oh my god, are you sure babydoll?

📞I am. We went and had a DNA test done and he's my dad. His name is Daniel Rogers.

📞I don't recognize the name but isn't that something. I'm so happy for you babydoll.

📞Thanks, Aunt Shelly. His wife Nancy is so nice and they had a son Kevin who we looked identical in baby pics but sadly he died in 2017.

📞Was he older than you?

📞No, I was a year older than him.

📞Oh so young. I want to see pics.

📞I'll send you some when we hang up. I need to go but I wanted to share my information with you.

📞Well, I'm happy for you babydoll. Call me soon ok? I love you.

📞I love you too Aunt Shelly! Bye

📞Bye babydoll.

"Are you ready to go inside?" Worth asks.

"I am unless you want to fool around on some hay." I laugh.

"It's too itchy" He laughs and grabs my hand and heads toward the house.

Everyone was around the table again ready to eat. The guys were excited to go to New York and all were talking about it around the table.

"At some point, we all need to come to New York." Josie laughs.