Ch 85 🍏

We go back inside the bungalow and get ready for bed

We go back inside the bungalow and get ready for bed. I put on some lingerie a white 2 piece lace outfit with my belly sticking out and a coverup. I walk out of the bathroom and stop in front of the bed where Worth was sitting.

"Wow look at you sweetheart. You look so sexy!" He said standing up and walking over to me cupping my face and leans in for a kiss.

"You have too many clothes on Mr. Maverick," I smirk as I start to undress him.

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs for Worth to crawl up to me and settle between my legs. "Did you buy that for me?" He asks.

"I did but now I feel silly with my belly sticking out," I said.

"You look so beautiful Holland. I love every inch of you." He said leaning up and kissing my lips then moves to my neck and collarbone and between my breast.

I watch him as he moves lower and removes my lace panties. He moans as he sees what's waits before him. He kisses the insides of my thighs which has my core weeping for him.

His head dips between my legs and licks my little bud before he licks down to my core and sticks his tongue inside swirling around.

My back lifts off the bed and I grab ahold of the covers pinching them up in my hands as I shiver and shake as he brings me to an orgasm. He raises his head up and smiles as he makes his way back up my body.

Once he crawls back up my body he latched onto my neck and kisses as he sinks deep inside of me. He moans as he begins to move in and out.

"Oh fuck Worth! Right there you know my spot." I moan.

He smirks at me and moves in and out staring into my eyes. He leans down and places his lips on mine and we move them sloppily and fast together. Our breathing gets faster and he's moving in and out harder and faster which has me right at my peak.

"Oh, sweetheart you feel so fucking good. So tight on my cock, I'm about to fill you up." He moans.

I wrap my legs around him and let him take ahold and go faster until he spills out into me as I am coming down from my high.

He rolls off of me. "Wow, that was something Mrs. Maverick." He smirks looking over at me trying to catch his breath.

All I can do is giggle while I pull the covers up and snuggle into him. "I love you Mr. Maverick and I'm so happy to be your wife." I smile at him.

The next day we planned on doing nothing but relax in the bed have lots of sex and swim in the crystal blue water.

We wake up to a nice fruit salad cut up and placed on plates with crepes. "Wow, this looks nice Worth," I said picking up a strawberry.

"Only the best for my girls." He smiles and kisses my cheek before we sit down to eat.

After we eat we changed and went out and sit on the dock and dangled our feet in the water.

"So when we go back are you ready to decorate Poppy's room?" He asked me.

"Of course I think we should do a Poppy room meaning the red poppy flower. Maybe a light pink room with poppy's drew on the wall." I smile.

"Its whatever you want to do Holls. I'm sure Emma will decorate the room for you however you want. Which room do you want as her room?" He asks.

"I was thinking about the one closest to our room. I think our room needs to be updated and maybe my bed?" I giggle.

"Oh, your bed was the best I'm down with that. You didn't promise that to Chad did you?" He asked.

"No way that's my bed I can't give it up. So we can have Emma fix up our room and start on the baby's room." I smiled.

"Why don't I text her and ask her to fix up our room while we are gone?" He said.

"Sounds good I need to use the restroom anyway and then we can go swimming if you want." I smile and stand up and go into the bungalow.

I rub my belly and look at it in the mirror. "Oh, Poppy you are going to be a loved little girl. In fact, you already are and we can't wait to meet you." I said smiling looking how much my bump is showing.

Once I used the bathroom I walk back out on the deck and Worth is looking into the water. "Did you talk to her I asked?"

"Oh yeah she's excited and she's going to start on it today. She said she knows what you like and she's going to get into your storage unit and see what she can find besides the bed we might like in the room." He laughed.

"Oh, I'm excited already! Are you ready to get in the water?" I asked.

"More than ready Holls lets go." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the water.

Once in the water, I wrap my arms and legs around Worth and we swim around and laugh and kiss. "This is the most relaxing place on earth. I think I needed that I have been going nonstop since we met it seemed." I said.

"We really have so much has happened and I doubt that you need a recap huh?" He laughed.

"I needed an apple orchard then I met a handsome cowboy that turned my life upside down." I giggle.

"And when I saw the most beautiful woman in the airport I knew I had to have her. I just didn't know that my cowboy hat and tight jeans did it for her." He smirked.

"Oh shut up and kiss me!" I giggle locking my fingers around his neck and pull on his hair at the base of his neck a little bit.

"It would be my pleasure Mrs. Maverick." He smirks leans in for a kiss and pulls me closer in the water.