Ch 54 🍏

Later in the night Chad and Emerson walk up to Worth's bedroom and knocks on the door

"Come in!" Worth calls out.

They both walk in and sit on the couch. "Ummm we were wondering whats going on? When are you leaving and if you still need us to go Holland.?" Chad asks.

"We have been talking about it and I think you both should still come and we can make a go of it. But I sincerely appreciate all you guys did when I was down." I said.

"I still need to meet with people and work the kinks out so it would be nice to have you guys there. We can leave tomorrow morning as long as your dad and Dustin don't mind holding down the fort." I said.

"We will go talk to them so we can figure out leaving," Chad said.

"Sounds good! I'm going to check my emails." I smile opening up my laptop to go over a few work emails and respond to them when Worth walks back in the room.

"Its all a go Holls. The boys are so excited." He chuckles.

"Oh yay!" I shut my laptop. "So when do yall want to go? We could leave this evening or in the morning." I said.

"It's up to you sweetheart." He said.

"Well to work tomorrow we could leave this evening but it doesn't matter. No one is expecting me tomorrow." I said.

"We could leave tonight after dinner if you want to." Worth smiles.

"Ok, that sounds good. Let me text Sid and tell her to get the jet ready for me." I said.

📱Sid! Hey, get the jet ready for me. I want to leave Texas by 7 pm, please! Worth and two of his brothers are coming with me.

📱Ok, can do. Can't wait to see you. Love you 😘

📱Love you too and thanks so much 🥰

"Ok, the jet should be here by 7 pm," I said.

"Let's do some packing before we go down for dinner," I said.

"Ok let me text Chad so I don't have to holler and tell them to pack up. For how many days you think?" Worth asked.

"Five or so. Plus they need a nice outfit in case we do a fancy dinner." I smile.

Worth texted Chad told him the details. After we were done packing we walked downstairs to join the family for supper.

"Clara I'm going to miss you and your cooking." I smile at her.

"I'm going to miss your smiling face around here dear." She smiled.

"I've grown accustomed to you here too." Josie smiles and hugs me.

"I will be back don't think for a second I won't be. I appreciate yall putting up with me." I said.

Jack walks up. "It been a pleasure and you keep those boys of mine in line ok?"

"I sure will Jack. Its fun jerking their chains. Ohh, Josie, I left a few makeup items on Worths desk for you. I wasn't sure if you would use it." I said.

"Oh, I appreciate it so much it means a lot to me Holland. My girls told me about all the makeup you gave them." Josie smiles.

"I love giving it out," I said as Worth walks up wrapping his arm around my waist and kisses my neck.

"You ready to sit? Supper is being served." He smiled.

"I am ready. What's on the menu tonight?" I ask.

"Lasagna and rolls and salad," Clara said.

"Gosh, it smells so good. I'm really going to have to hit the gym. Clara sure knows how to cook." I smile.

"Holland are you going to cook for us in New York?" Chad asks.

"Ummm yeah right. I have a bunch of takeout papers for you to choose from." I laugh.

Jack and Roger laugh. "You may spoil them too much ole girl and we can't get them back to the ranch." Jack smiles at me.

"I'll stick my boot where it doesn't belong and kick them back." I giggle.

"I believe she would." Roger laughs.

After supper and all the hugs goodbye, Dustin took us to the airport. Once we got to the steps of the jet a man appeared and helped us up the steps.

"Good Evening Ms. Kane! Nice to see you again." Jasper smiles.

"Thank you, Jasper!" I smile.

"Hello, Mr. Maverick! Gentlemen!" He smiled in their direction.

"Holy crap this is awesome!" Chad laughs.

"Buckle up guys we will be going in the air soon. Once it settles there are a couple of bunk beds in the back if you want to take a nap." I said.

Emerson was very quiet. His face was so pale. "Looks like Emerson is as scared as I was the first time." Worth laughs.

"Uhhh yeah cowboys don't get on jets," Emerson said.

"You will be ok Emerson," I said.

"Everyone please buckle up. We are ready to take off a voice came from a loudspeaker."

I grab Worths hand. "Hang on guys."

Once in the air, I unbuckle my belt. "Come on guys I'll show you the beds. Worth and I are going to lay down as well. It makes the ride go faster. Plus they will wake us up before laying so we can buckle back in." I said.

Chad smiles... "Come on emmer you gonna be ok." He pats Emerson on the back. "I feel half sick." He said.

Worth chuckles and heads to the bedroom while Holland shows them to their room.

"Oh wow, these are nice," Emerson said. "I will take this bed so I can lay down."

I walk back with a trash can. "Here just in case," I said.

I walk into the room where Worth was and he's laying on the bed. "Did they get settled?" He asked.

"Yeah but poor Emerson looks awful. I got him a trash can just in case." I said.

"He will be ok but I know he's scared." Worth said.

"Oh for sure he is but it will be over soon." I laugh.

"They are going to flip over your house. Do you want to put them up in a motel?" He asked.

"Nooo, I have plenty of room. I have two spare bedrooms they will be fine with us." I said.

"Ok if you're sure." He said.

"I am now let get a little rest," I said leaning over and kisses his lips and snuggles up.

Before you know it there was a tap on the door that we would be landing soon. We got up and Worth went to wake the guys.

Emerson looked better once he woke up. Chad was excited and sit down and looked out the window. "Wow, this is amazing."

We landed nice and easy and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.