Ch 37 🍏

Holland reaches under the cover and grabs my hard cock

Holland reaches under the cover and grabs my hard cock. "Is this what you want petted?" She giggles.

My eyes turn deep and smoldering at her. "Yes please!"

I rock my body back and forth with my cock moving between her fingers.

Holland moves over and kisses my lips and my jawline and my neck and lingers on my chest all while still causing friction with my hard cock.

She continues the motion with her hand as she moves down and kisses the tip and then moves back up.

"I want you inside of me now." She said straddling my body and positions herself and sinks down on my hard stiff cock.

"Fuck Holland! You feel so good on my cock." I moan.

Holland moans and moves up and down on my body. I wrap my arms around her body placing my hands on her ass rubbing and moving my hands up and down her ass.

"I love the way I feel inside you. You feel so good and you make me forget about everything but you." I said.

Holland moans. "Oh yes, yes, yes! Right there Worth."

I piston up inside her fast in and out. Both of our breathing is heavy as we are moving quickly with each other.

"Holland I'm right there. I can't hold it much longer." I grunt.

"Me too." She said while biting her lip.

We both let go and I explode inside of her. Holland lays her head down on my chest. My heart is beating so fast.

I kiss the top of her head. "You are so amazing Holls."

"So are you Worth. Can I just stay like this? I think I could sleep this way." She said.

"It would be my pleasure." I wrap my arms around her and soon we both drift off to sleep.

The alarm goes off way too early. I open my eyes and look around and Holland is still asleep on my chest.

She opens her eyes and smiles when she realizes she's still on top of me laying on my chest. She feels my hardness rubbing her butt. She fell asleep with me still inside but sometime during the night I must have slipped out.

"Good morning" She smiles at me.

"That it is. Waking up with a beautiful woman on my chest."

Holland smiles at me. "You ready to get up and start the day? We got to head over to Daniel and Nancy's."

"Oh yeah and then run by the butcher and get the ribs that we will have for bbq," I said.

"Let's go have a shower together." She smiles and bites her lip.

"Lead the way because I'm ready," I smirk.

After more sex in the shower, we get dressed and ready to head out. Holland pulled her red hair up into a ponytail and put on an off the shoulder top with a pair of jeans with holes in them and her cowboy boots.

"You look really nice Holls." I smile at her.

"Thank you and you look handsome in your tight jeans. And that black cowboy hat does something to me." She giggles.

"Maybe I'll wear it later with nothing else," I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Oh, you! Let's go get this done." She giggles.

We head downstairs and everyone is around the table. "We have a few errands to run. We will be back in a bit." I said.

"Oh please sit and eat. I made a lot." Clara begs.

"Save us some?" Holland asked because she can't wait to eat more of Clara's cooking.

"I sure will." Clara smiled.

"We will be back. Got to run to the butcher and stuff. Later guys!" I grab a piece of bacon and we head out to my truck.

Holland opens the door. "Lift please?"

I laugh. "Sure Holls!" I lean in for a kiss as I lift her up.

"Mmm bacon." She laughs.  "I wonder if I could make a lipgloss that tastes like that."

I look into her green eyes. "You serious?"

"Yeah, I am." She smiled.

"If it was a chapstick guys would buy it." I shut the door and walk around to get in.

"You know Worth that isn't a bad idea." She said.

We drove to Daniel and Nancy's place. About fifteen minutes away from the ranch. We pull down into the driveway and Daniel was out sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair.

"Good morning Worth, Holland,"  Daniel said.

"Morning." She smiled. "Where is Nancy?"

"I think she's getting ready. You can walk on in there if you want too." Daniel said.

Holland walks inside and glanced around the room she was in when she saw Nancy walking down the hallway.

"Morning sugar! Don't you look pretty." Nancy said.

"Morning Nancy! You look awful pretty too." Holland smiled.

Nancy walks up and grabs Holland's hands. "Honey either way this goes you are something special in our lives. We think the world of you and I really hope it turns out that Daniel is your dad."

"I guess we shall see." Holland hugs Nancy and then they join the guys outside.

"Morning Nancy! I tilt my hat. Holland has something set up at that lab she uses for the apples. Are yall ready to go?"

"Yup all ready." Holland smiles at me. "Are you guys riding with us or what?"

"We can follow you. We have a few places to be afterward." Daniel said.

"Ok, we will lead the way. Can I get my human step stool please?" Holland glances at me and laughs.

Daniel and Nancy looked puzzled.

I laugh... "Shes to short to get up in my truck so I'm her step stool."

"I declare!" Nancy laughs. "Just look at them." She laughs and grabs Daniels's arm.

I lift her up into the truck and run around his side to get in and get this show on the road.

"Sweetheart are you nervous?" I ask.

"A little bit. I feel pressure because they lost their son and they could have a relationship with me. So I feel they are counting on it." Holland smiles.

"Let's not count the chicken before they hatch. Anything can happen." I place my hand on her leg and drive on into town.