Ch 21 🍏

"Holland I just got started

"Holland I just got started." I smile down at her.

She rolls me off of her and she gets on top of me straddling my body. "I think it's my turn." She smiles and bites her lip. "I need you inside of me Worth."

"I don't have a condom hell I thought that was the last thing I needed." I laughed.

"I have some that I bought a long time ago but they haven't been open. Are you ok with that?" She asked.

"Yes lord hurry up." I chuckle.

Holland leans over me and pulls open a drawer and pulls the box out.

I take my dick and brush it against her bundle of nerves. Holland shivers and bites her lip. "Worth I am clean and I haven't been with anyone in a long time."

"I haven't either," I said.

Holland sits back up on me and throws the box across the room and places me inside of her and sinks down. I close my eyes and put my hands on her ass. "God Holland you feel so damn good," I said.

Holland smiles down at me and runs her fingers up and down my chest and moves up and down on me. She leans down and kisses me and I begin pushing up into her a little faster.

I push my tongue into her mouth and the movement I make with my tongue on hers is the same movement inside of her. Holland moans out and rides me faster and faster.

"Oh god, Holland! I can't make it much longer." I huff.

"Good." She smiles and slows down a little and lets me take over. I press my hands tighter on her ass and grind up in her until I'm ready to explode.

"I'm on the pill Worth and have been for years so go ahead." She smiles down at me.

"You want me to come inside of you?" I said out of breath.

"Yes," She said grinding down until she feels the warm liquid invade her insides. That warm liquid sets her insides on fire and causes her to come right after me.

"Wow." She smiles down at me and takes a deep breath.

"Wow is right. You are amazing." I smile up at her.

She gets off of me and walks to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When she comes back from the bathroom I am sitting on the side of the bed. "You ok?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm great. How about you?" She asks.

"The best I have been in a long time." I reach for her hand and she walks between my legs. She puts her arms around my neck.

I rub my hands up her legs then on up to her ass. "I want you to know how special you are and I love our time together and not just the sex because I wasn't expecting that but it was definitely great," I said.

"I wasn't expecting it either when I asked you to lay with me I just wanted comfort but that was a beautiful moment." She smiled.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I stand up and kiss her lips and walk to the bathroom.

"Ok, I'm going to lay down and wait for you." She said as I shut the bathroom door.

I walk back out a few minutes later smiling and slip into bed. I scoot close to her and wrap my arm around her and kiss her neck.

"We better get some sleep." Holland sighs and wraps her hand around my arm.

The next morning I wake up and shes still wrapped up in my arms. She turns over to face me and smiles when she notices I'm awake. "Good Morning!" She said.

"Good morning sweetheart," I said.

"How did you sleep?" She asks.

"The best I have in years believe it or not. I feel free and relaxed." I smile at her.

"I feel pretty relaxed too but I think that's all thanks to you. I was able to release some much-needed tension." She giggles.

"I can help you release more if need be." I chuckle.

Holland bites her lip. "Well how about we go shower together and I'll let you help me out."

"Sounds good to me." I can't help but smile.

"My shower is huge and has a seat in it." She said

"Oh, that sounds good and useful." I laugh.

"Oh wow you were right this is huge." I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Don't sit yet because it will be very cold on your nuts." She laughs as she fixes the water and grabs the soap and runs it down my chest and then I take it from her and place it on her neck and rub down her chest hitting her nipples.

Holland tilts her head back as I continue to wash down her neck and down to her most intimate part and down to her feet. When I raise back up she takes it from me and rubs down my body soaping my cock up really good. She falls to her knees and takes me in her mouth.

"Holy shit!" I said grabbing ahold of the shower wall and trying to breathe in. I watch her with hooded eyes as I put my hands in her hair moving her head back and forth. "Holland I'm going to come in your mouth if you don't st...." I tried to say.

She shoved me back in her mouth and sucked me in until I touched the back of her throat which makes me come in her mouth. "Shit I'm so sorry," I said.

"I'm not" She smirked up at me. She stands up pushing me back on the bench and straddles me placing me inside of her.

"What have I unleashed?" I chuckle as I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her as she rides me.

Holland giggles and bites her lip and looks in my eyes as she tightens around my cock. After we finish we hurry to get dressed.

I walk into her bedroom after I am dressed. "You look nice in your pantsuit and your freshly fucked face you are sporting." I chuckle.

"Oh my god really? Sid will definitely be able to tell." She said.

I chuckle... "Well, I don't know what to tell you then."

Holland applies her mascara and lipgloss and heads out of the bathroom. "She's going to roast me Worth."

"Well I'll try not to have that look on my face too because we definitely look guilty," I said.

We both laugh and head to the elevator.