Ch 59 🍏

Later after we got home Derrick called and asked the guys to go with him down to the bar for a drink and I'm happy so I can spend some time with Holland alone

Once Derrick picked them up I walk to the kitchen and get two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. "I thought maybe we could drink some wine and go sit out on the balcony again." Worth said.

"Sounds good I'll grab the blanket." She said.

We snuggle up on the outside furniture and she covers us up before I hand her the wine glass and begin to pour. "Holls I'm really going to miss you I don't even like the thought of leaving you," I said.

"Oh, Worth I try not to think about it. I don't want to be without you. But I can't find a feasible way for us to be together when we live so far apart and I can't leave the office for too long and you can't leave the ranch." She sighs.

"I guess you flying down on the weekends will have to do for a while before we figure something out," I said pulling the cover-up and leaning back on the chair.

She lays her head on my shoulder. "I never thought I could fall in love so fast and now here we are." She giggles.

"Yeah now here we are not wanting to spend any time apart. You remember when your friends had boyfriends or girlfriends and they always wanted to spend every waking minute together and you thought it was annoying. Well, now we know the feeling." I laugh.

She takes a sip of her wine and laughs. "Yeah, we would be that couple now."

She tucks her feet under her and leans more over on my chest. "I guess we should make the most of it huh? Since this is our last night." She said.

"I don't mind being here with you like this but I hope for a little something else when we go to the bedroom. The boys will probably come back drunk so who knows how long we will have together." I said.

"Maybe we should go upstairs for a little while Worth." She smiles standing up and grabbing my hand and leading me into the house.

I follow her up the stairs and into her bedroom shutting the door and locking it. "What do you have in mind?" I smirk.

"Naked things so get undressed please." She smiles at me while pulling her shirt over her head.

I strip down as fast as I can and jump on the bed naked and to attention. She finishes taking her clothes on and walks over to me naked and straddles across my body. "I'm going to miss you and this body of yours." She smiles.

"I'm going to miss you too." I lean up and kiss her lips grabbing her bottom lip with my teeth and pull her down to me.

"I love you so much Worth." She said raising up and placing me inside of her. She slides down on me slowly and I let out a moan.

"I love you too Holland and you feel so good." I move my hands down to her ass and caress and rock my hips up into her causing her to moan out.

"Oh fuck Worth! Right there that's the spot." She said clutching onto my shoulders nails pressing into my skin.

I move faster and faster until she screams out my name which I enjoy hearing that and it brings cold chills down my spine that I shoot ropes of come inside of her.

"Damn Holls you screaming my name done it for me." I chuckle.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold it much longer Worth."  She giggles leaning down kissing my lips.

"It's getting late maybe we should sleep for a while since we have to get up kinda early," I said.

"I will only agree if we can get up and have sex in the shower before you have to go." She said.

"Oh, that's a deal sweetheart." I lean over and kiss her before I get up and head to the bathroom.

Once back in the bed snuggling up to sleep it wasn't long before we dozed off only to wake up around 3 am with Chad and Emerson laughing their asses off trying to say Shhhhh.

"Shut up and go to sleep you two," I growl out loud.

"Sorry Worth!" Emerson said.

I lay back down and snuggle up to Holland. My mind is racing and I really don't want to leave her. I have to find a way to make this work. She said she would move to Texas. If I could find a place. No wait I need to get a ring first and I need to ask Derrick.

I wonder if he's drunk too. I slip out of bed and go to Emerson's room and knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey, are you drunk?" I ask.

"No I just had one drink but Chad on the other hand is sloshed." He laughed.

"What about Derrick was he drunk?" I ask.

"No, he drove us home... Why?"

"I just need to talk to him and this is the only time I got. Thanks, Emerson!"

I walk downstairs to the couch and sit down and send a text to Derrick.

📱Hey, it's Worth are you awake?

📱Yeah man, what's up?

📱I need to talk to you... Now if you can.

📱Sure, call me.

📞Hey Derrick! I'm sorry I'm calling so late but the guys woke me up and I have so much on my mind and I'm sorry that I'm babbling but anyway I wanted to do this in person but I haven't got to see you alone but since your Holland's brother I wanted to ask you for her hand in marriage.

📞Wow, Worth I'm honored and you are a great guy so you have my permission.

📞I appreciate it man and I really want to ask Aunt Shelly and Daniel so can I have her phone number?

📞Sure ill text it to you when we hang up.

📞Another question if she were to say yes and she moved to Texas would you come too?

📞Hell yeah, I would. I can't speak for Sid though but it's all positive from me.

📞Ok, that's all I needed to know. While I'm home I'm going to work on things. Since you know her best do you know what kind of ring she would like?

📞Nothing big and flashy I know that much. I'll ask Sid and we can text you pics.

📞Sounds good! Thanks a lot, Derrick I appreciate it so much.

📞No problem man and have a safe trip back home.

📞Thanks! Goodnight

📞Nite

I jump up off the couch with a smile. Derrick sent me Aunt Shellys number so I'll call her later. I run up the steps and back into our room and slip in the bed beside Holland and wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead and doze back off to sleep.