Ch 31 🍏

We clean up the kitchen and put food away while the old hens are on the back porch that's screened in cackling and laughing about something their neighbor Clarence did

"Did you have sex with him, Shelly? Sally asked.

"Heavens no! That portal has been sewed shut for years." Shelly laughs.

Holland snorts and looks over at me. I chuckle at her. "That made me gag a bit."

Holland laughs. "Oh my god I was thinking the same thing and I put a visual to it."

"Gross!" I chuckle.

After cleaning up I wrap my arms around her and leans in for a kiss.

"How about we leave here and I take you to where I grew up and my favorite place to go. Its only 6 pm and we have plenty of time before it gets dark since we didn't take Aunt Shelly out to eat," she said.

"Sounds good to me." I smile.

Holland walks out and tells the girls where we are going. "She said drive slow." Rolling her eyes.

I grin at her. "Oh, we will won't we sweetheart?"

We make it out to the truck and head down the road. "So we lived in a little house growing up its right up this road. Aunt Shelly now rents it out so we can't go in but I want to take you to a little place down behind the house. Derrick and I had our own swimming hole growing up." She said.

"Wow, I know you are country now. You said swimming hole." I laughs.

"Hush you! I may live in New York but I sure don't act that way." She said.

We park down the street from the house she grew up in and we walked up this path behind the houses until we got to a clearing and a beautiful size pond just out in the middle of nowhere.

"I guess the kids around here still use it then?" I asks.

"Yeah I'm not sure about that but I would say they do. It was as good as any pool. We had a few friends that come swam with us all the time." She said.

"Still friends with them?" I ask.

"I think Derrick still talks to Joey sometimes but Sammy jo she left when we were in middle school so we lost touch sadly," She said.

"I bet she sees you on makeup product and recognizes you," I said.

"Yeah, my name is different but maybe," She said.

"What do you think about my name? Who names a kid Worth." I chuckles.

"Did your mom tell you why that name?" Holland asked.

"She said I was worth it because she about lost me a few times. So I think that is why," I said.

"What about the other guys? How did they get their names?" She ask.

"You know I'm not sure besides Dustin. I named him actually. Momma said I would say dusty to her belly and well there you have it." I laughs.

"That's funny actually. Have you talked to them?" She ask.

"Yeah, Daniel was over making a payment on the berries," I said.

"Racking that money in and not even home." She laughs.

I reach out and tickle her side as she runs close to the watering hole.

"You wouldn't dare jump in that!" I yell.

"Are you daring me Mr. Maverick?" She giggle.

"I think I am actually." I laugh.

She runs closer to the watering hole and throws her phone on the ground and flops in it backward.

I was chuckling and videoing her. "I can't believe you did that."

She raises up and flip me off. "Don't dare me then!" She laughs.

"Come on I know your cold so let's get back to Aunt Shelly's. I'm so sending this to Derrick and my brothers." I laugh.

"I don't care! Go ahead Derrick knows I'm crazy and your brothers will soon." She giggle.

I pick her phone up and slips it in my pocket. "Let's go batgirl get you warm!"

Walking back to the car she's freezing! We make it back to Aunt Shelly's house and I ask Aunt Shelly for a towel. "Holland jumped in the watering hole. She wants to dry off before she comes in."

"I declare that girl is something else. I'll get you a towel but tell her to come on in and go take a shower." Aunt Shelly said walking back out with a couple of towels.

"Aunt Shelly said come on in. Take your clothes off and I'll wrap these towels around you so no one sees you." I said.

"Oh shoot I left my phone back at the pond." she frowns.

"No, you didn't I picked it up. It's in my pocket." I said.

"Oh thank goodness." She reaches out for a kiss and shivers.

"Dang girl you are cold but very hot standing out here half-naked," I said.

She giggles and wraps herself up and I lift her up and over my shoulder and carry her upstairs to our room.

"Well, you know what they are going to go do," Delores said loudly.

"You heard Delores." I chuckle.

She giggle oh really? You want to take advantage of a wet half-naked girl?"

"Hell yeah if its this beautiful woman in front of me I do," I smirk.

I pull her into my arms after shutting the bathroom door and lock it smashing my lips onto hers. "Let's get you in the shower sweetheart you are too cold."

"I'm freezing," She said with her lips chattering.

I get the water at a warm temperature and helps her in. I watch as she rubs soap down her body from the loofa. "You gonna stare at me or help me?" she giggles bending down to touch her toes and wiggles her ass in my face.

"I think that is an invite sweetheart." I back up behind her and push my hard cock inside of her warm depth.

She bites her lip to keep from hollering out. "Oh Worth!" She breathes heavily pushing harder back on me.

"Oh Fuck!" I  bite my lip and push harder into her until I hit the spot she likes. She grips the wall of the shower as she bites her lip to contain the moan. "Oh... Oh... I need to scream." She whisper. "Worth right there!"

I wrap my arm around her tighter. "Let it go, sweetheart, I can't hold it much longer."

She pushes back another time and lets all her juices spill on my hard cock. "That's it, baby!" I push in a few more times and releases inside of her.

She gets her balance and turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. "That was something else," she said leaning in for a kiss.

I pull her closer and deepens the kiss. "You are something else as well and I really hope Aunt Shelly didn't hear."

"She better not of." She said giggling at me.