Ch 28 🍏

We are sprawled out on the couch watching a movie snuggling together when the intercom beeped

I jump up and run over to the intercom. "Yes?"

"Holl it's me!"

"Come on up Derrick."

I go back over to the couch and snuggle with Worth under the blanket.

"Hey, Holl's I'm sorry to interrupt but I got something that needs signed and filed tonight," Derrick said.

"I was going to text you here in a bit. I'm headed back with Worth tomorrow but instead of going to Texas we are going to visit Aunt Shelly for a day then I'll be back." I said.

"Its fine Holl's take all the time you need. You know Sidney and I have everything covered. I wouldn't be bothering you now if this gloss corp didn't need signed and filed right away. They are anxious to get started but need your signature first." Derrick.

"That's fine Derrick. We were just watching a movie. I had planned on going back with Worth to drop him off and then go on to Aunt Shelly's for the night but Worth said he would like to go with me so I figured I would make a trip out of it." I said.

"In case you decide to stay I think I can handle Friday in the office. I know how to get ahold of you if need be." Derrick said.

"I appreciate that Derrick. Show me the papers so I can sign." I said.

Worth stands up. "While yall are doing that I'm going to go shower." He said.

I smile at him. "Ok sounds good."

I pull out a barstool and sit down while Derrick gets out the papers. He sits down as well and points to where for me to sign.

"Tell me something Holls is this serious? Between you and Worth?" Derrick asks.

I smile at him. "Yeah, it is. I mean there wasn't anything between us when we arrived but it led to more now."

Derrick whispers... "You mean like naked stuff?"

"Oh shut up!" I smack his arm. "Yes, that too. We want to see where this goes and I'm down for that. He makes me feel things I haven't felt in a long time. Not even with Adam." I said.

"I'm happy for you sis. I couldn't stand Adam and you know that but I like Worth as a person for you." Derrick said.

"I appreciate your support. I'm really excited about this." I smile at him.

"You look happy and that's all that matters." He said.

"Thanks, Derrick." I hand him his pen back. "Well if that's all I'm ready for bed. We have a very early flight planned. I'll let you know when we land." I said.

"Sounds good!" He packs up his papers and puts them in his briefcase and heads to the door. "Tell Worth bye for me. Love you!"

"Love you too bye!" I clean up the glasses and things from the coffee table and folds up the blanket and heads upstairs to my room.

Worth walks out in a pair of jogging pants and no shirt. "Derrick leave?" He asks.

"Yeah, he said to tell you bye. I told him we have an early flight so we should probably get some sleep." I said.

"Yeah, I agree. Leaving at 7:30 is quite early." He yawns.

"Well it takes about three hours to get there and I wanted to take Aunt Shelly to her favorite restaurant for lunch," I said.

"Well, let's sleep then." He pulls off his joggers and jumps in bed with his boxers on.

I have on one of his t-shirts and my lace panties and jumps in the bed beside him. He rolls over and wraps his arms around me and snuggles me from behind kissing my neck. "Nite sweetheart." He said.

"Nite Worth." I link our fingers together and doze off to sleep.

At 6 am the alarm goes off. I open my eyes and sigh... "It's so early."

Worth rolls over to face me. "I guess we can sleep on the plane right?"

"That we can let's get up and go shower." I yawn.

"Together?" He asks. "I like conserving water."

I laugh... "Yes, let's conserve water.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. "Give me a second I have to pee."

"Ok sweetheart." Worth sits on the bed until he hears the water running and then he walks on in.

"If you want to get on in the shower then I can pee." He chuckles.

"Oh ok, I can do that." I laugh soaping up my loofa and begin washing my body.

Worth steps in behind me. "You mean you started without me?"

I bite my lip and turn around. "I did. I didn't think we have time to wash and be sexual."

"We got time for both." He said low which sounds like a hum and vibrates through me.

Worth puts his hands on my hips to get me to jump. I wrap my legs around him and takes the loofa to his chest while he finds where his cock wants to be and slowly pushes it in.

I lean my head back on the shower wall causing me to bite my lip and moan.

"Sweetheart you bathe me while I thrust." He chuckles.

I shake my head ok and try to wash him with the loofa but I keep getting distracted. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pounds into me harder and harder.

He leans in and grabs my lips and begins sucking on them while he grinds up into me harder.

"Yes! Right there Worth! Ohh I can't hang on much longer." I said.

"Its ok sweetheart I'm about to blow." He moans.

"Give it to me Worth." I grind back onto him and we both release together.

I feel the warm liquid inside my body and it gives me cold chills. It all feels so good and no one has ever made me feel this way or loved my body that way. Maybe because Adam was gay. She laughs to herself.

Worth lets me down. "Maybe we should clean off real fast so we can go." He chuckles.

"Sounds like a good idea." I laugh.

We clean off and get out and grab our clothes that we plan on wearing and then I pull my hair up into a ponytail.

"You know... The first thing I noticed about you was your red hair and how pretty it was. I figured you were a spitfire." Worth smiles at me.

"Did I disappoint?" I smile at him while slipping on a pair of jeans and a shirt.

"Not at all Holland. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He winks at me

"I don't know about all that but thank you. Come on let's get downstairs Rodney is waiting." I said.