Ch 17 🍏

A couple of hours into the day at work I tell Worth that we can go to the lab and see how they are making the skincare

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A couple of hours into the day at work I tell Worth that we can go to the lab and see how they are making the skincare.

"Sidney and Derrick are nice I really like them." He said.

"I think they like you too but they both hated Adam." I laugh.

"Well, that's a step in the right direction then." He chuckles.

We walk into the lab and are handed a couple of pairs of glasses. We watch them as they extract the juice from the apple by a big press and its added to some chemicals. The smell of fresh apples fills the room.

"Wow, that smells so good!" I smile at him continuing to watch them as they take this white pasty mixture and mix it into the juice which will then turn into cream but they still have many kinks to iron out.

"Thanks so much for letting us come down and see the process, Chris. We appreciate it so much." I said.

"You're more than welcome Ms. Kane." He said.

"How about we go get some lunch and then we can head back to the office for a while. Are you ok with that Worth?" I ask.

"I'm good with whatever you want to do Holland." He smiles at me.

I reach over and grab his hand. "Thank you! Anything you want to see while in New York?" I ask.

"Umm not really I don't think but maybe a good steak?" He laughs.

"Ok, I was going to take us to a nice restaurant for lunch. I know they have steak." I smile.

Pulling up at the restaurant Worth gets out and walks around to open my door. He grabs my hand and we walk hand in hand into the restaurant.

"Table for two please," I said.

We follow the guy to a table. "Someone will be right with you." He said.

We sit opposite each other and laugh and talk while waiting for our food.

Worth laughs. "I didn't know you could get so much juice out of one apple"

"You should of after it was all over my face." I laugh.

Worth chuckles when a guy approaches our table.

"Holland."

"Adam."

"It's nice to see you here." He said.