Ch 66 🍏

The next morning we all get up and get ready and head downstairs so we can go downtown and eat breakfast together

We arrive at the diner that we took Chad and Emerson and we take up several tables and get our food ordered.

"I love this place," Emerson said.

"It looks pretty cool," Dustin said smiling over at his parents.

"It kinda reminds me of something from a tv show," Jess said.

"Happy Days." I laugh.

"What's that? Emma said and we all laugh.

After we all eat we head to the airport. "I am so happy that you guys could come and spend a happy occasion with us. I will be to see you all soon." I begin hugging each one.

When I get to my dad he holds me tight. "I'm so proud of my little girl." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks, Dad! I'm so happy that you and Nancy could come be with me on my special day. Turns out it was more special then I thought it would be." I laugh.

"I couldn't have picked a better person for you Holland." He hugs me again. I smile up at him and kiss his cheek. "I will see you soon Dad."

"I'm going to hold you to that." He smiles as he got on the jet.  Once they were all on the jet Worth wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"There goes my wild bunch." He laughs.

"Some of my bunch too." I giggle and turn around and kiss his lips.

"Let's head back to the penthouse and discuss some things." He said walking me over to the limo.

Once back in the penthouse we grab some watermelon and head out to the balcony.

"So what do you want to talk about Worth?" I asked cutting some melon.

"I think we should talk about when you want to get married and how we are going to figure out where to live." He said.

"Wedding wise I'm not sure I mean we just got engaged last night but I always thought I would move to Texas with you." I smile at him.

"So you are ok with that? I mean you will be willing to give this life up to be with me?" He asks.

"Of course Worth I can move my office to Texas and live on the ranch with you." I smile.

"Well, then I guess I should tell you that I asked Derrick if he would move with you and he said yes." He laughs.

"Really he did?" Wow, what a relief." I smile.

"And Emerson has this realtor friend Bo that's been looking for you a building and we have a couple but I need you to look at them." He said.

"Wow, you got it all worked out huh? I love it Worth." I smile at him and take a bite of my melon.

"They are in town but not too far away from the ranch. I didn't think you would want to do it on the ranch that may be too stressful for you." He said.

"In town is fine that way there is already a building there and we can just move in. Maybe Emerson can send us some pics of the place?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll text him and ask shouldn't be a problem." He said

I'm eating my watermelon when my phone ring and I don't recognize the phone number.

📞Hello?

📞You have a collect call from the Franklin police department press three to accept the charge.

I press 3 and wait.

📞Oh, Holland thank God! It's your momma I'm in jail and need your help.

📞What did you do this time mom?

📞Umm, I was dealing but that doesn't matter I need out of here.

📞Nope, I'm not helping you. You can stay right where you are and stop calling me for help. The only help I will give you is to treatment.

📞Fuck that I don't need treatment. I need to be bailed out. I couldn't get your aunt shelly to answer.

📞That's because she was with me. If you were any kind of mother you would have been here too for my big night last night.

📞Why what happened?

📞It doesn't matter mom.

"You have one minute remaining."

📞Holland are you going to help me or not? I know you have all kinds of money.

📞I do mom because I don't smoke it or shoot it in my arm. If you decide you want the help call me otherwise leave me alone. Bye, mom.

I ended the phone and sighed throwing it on my lap.

"Was that really her? where is she?" Worth asked.

"Her ass is in jail for dealing and wants me to bail her out because I have money. Well, you heard my side of it." I said.

"You don't have to explain anything to me I understand why you don't want anything to do with her." He said.

"She infuriates me to no end. She knew I was going to say no but she had no other option. I think she needs to just stay in jail." I sigh.

"I wholeheartedly agree with you sweetheart. Now try and put it out of your mind and let's enjoy our time together." He said.

"I agree with you lets enjoy our time since we don't have much of it. So back to our future plans." I giggle.

"So do you want to move and have your business up and running before we get married? Or the other way around?" He asked.

"Hmmm, that's a good question. I need my business going either way. So once we get pictures of the spaces I'll fly down to have a look and we need to find someone who can do our wedding." I said.

"I know just the person for that Holls. Emma has already asked. You know her decorating skills she really wants to plan our wedding." He said.

"Oh, that's perfect I didn't even think of Emma. When you talk to her next tell her yes! I didn't get to talk to her or Jess much last night. Everything went by to fast plus I was a bit shocked by this ring." I smile at him and lean over for a kiss.