Ch 53 🍏

A week passed by and I was beginning to feel better

A week passed by and I was beginning to feel better. I was due back in Dr. Green's office to be check before I headed back home.

"Holls are you ready?" Worth asked.

"Yeah, just a second Worth. Just putting some perfume on." I said.

"Well, you look beautiful and smell so good." He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"Let's get going." He grabs my hand and we walk down the hall and steps slowly.

"Morning Holland," Josie said. "You look beautiful this morning."

"Aww thank you Josie that sweet of you to say," I said.

"Yall be careful ok?" She said.

"We will ma. We are going to have lunch with Daniel and Nancy afterward." Worth said.

Worth picks me up and places me in the truck and helps buckle me up. "I love you."

"I love you too Worth," I said smiling at him.

After the doctor visit where everything was good, I still didn't get the answer I really wanted to know which was if I could have babies.

Once back in the truck Worth grabbed my hand. You know we could always try and see what happens."

I smile over at him. "You want to have a baby with me now?"

"Yeah if you want to try we can practice." He smiled.

"Id like to be married first." I smile at him.

"Well, that can be arranged Holls." He said.

"What?" You want to marry me too?" I ask.

"Of course sweetheart. You are my one. I would marry you today if I could." He said.

"You are something else Worth. You are my one too." I smile over at him.

"Let's go in here and have lunch with your Dad." He smiles.

"That's still weird to hear or say." I laugh.

We walk into a little diner and see Daniel and Nancy sitting in a booth toward the back.

"Hey, kids!" Daniel stands up to kiss my cheek. "How was the appointment?"

"It went well things seem to be healing nicely." I smile.

"How long are you staying dear?" Nancy asked.

"Maybe another day or two. He cleared me to travel and I got to get back to work." I said.

"Oh which reminds me just look what Chad and Emerson did while I was down." I smile.

I hand my phone over to Daniel. "This is the container my skincare will be in. Chad and Emerson surprised me the day I came home from the hospital."