Ch 84 🍏

Holland was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen and she was mine

Holland was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen and she was mine. I'm pissed that her mother and Adam tried to ruin it but they can go back to wherever they come from.

Chad and Derrick escorted them off the property and we went on with cutting the cake. I tried to be nice but she shoved it in my face and then licked my face and giggled.

The crowd laughed. "What? the baby is hungry!" She giggled.

I dipped her back and kissed her again. "I love you Mrs. Maverick."

"I love you too Worth!" She smiled.

After everyone left we went upstairs to change and get ready for our flight. I planned it all but had Sid get the jet for us.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?" she asked.

"Nope, it's a surprise. I figured we could do with a few days off away from things." I said.

"The girls packed you a bag so you wouldn't have to. But you might want to double-check it." I said.

She looks in the bag and back at me. "I doubt ill need many clothes."

"You planning on staying naked?" I smirk

"Isn't that what you do on honeymoons?" she smirked.

"Yeah, I have heard that at least." I laugh.

"And try new things Worth." She giggles.

"Oh, so you want to try butt stuff?" I ask her.

"Hell no. I didn't say all that now." She frowns.

"You said new things." I laugh.

By the time that Emerson dropped us off at the airport the jet was ready to go.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Maverick." Jasper smiled.

"Thanks, Jasper!" Holland said as she stepped on the jet.

We took our seats and buckled up and I grabbed her hand and kissed it then laced our fingers together.

"Now we are the jet so tell me where we are going." she smiles.

"Ok fine! We are going to St. Lucia for a few days." I said.

"St. Lucia? I've always wanted to go there." She smiled.

"We will be in the private area and have our own honeymoon bungalow." I smile.

"How long are we staying?" She asks.

"A couple of nights. I didn't think you would want to be gone long." I said.

"That's true. Let's go lay down I'm so tired." She yawned.

Once in the bedroom, we lay down and I hold her in my arms as we take a nap.

Five hours later Jasper was knocking on the door telling us that we needed to buckle up for landing.

We sleepily get back in our seats and buckle up.  "I'm so excited to get off this jet." She smiled.

"Me too Mrs. Maverick." I smirk at her.

Once we make it to our bungalow I carry her across the doorway and lay her on the bed and crawl on top of her and smother her with kisses.

"Worth I can't even get a look at the room." She giggles.

I kiss her more on her face and down her neck. "Ok, then let's look around." I smile at her getting up.

The bungalow is so cute and cozy. You can step right out onto the crystal blue water which is amazing.

I wrap my arms around her belly and hug her. "Does our little girl like it?" I ask.

"Well, I would assume she hates she's missing it." She laughs.

I turn around to move our luggage over to the stand to put it on when she rushes over to me.

"Oh my god feel! She's kicking!" She places my hand on her stomach where the movement is. When I feel her kick my heart flutters. It's all so real right now.

"That is so awesome sweetheart." I drop down and kiss her belly and talk to Poppy and she kicks right where my face is.

Holland giggles. "It feels so weird."

"What does it feel like?" I ask.

"More like a butterfly fluttering around in there." She said.

"Its amazing sweetheart. I'm glad I could share it with you. Do you want to go sit on our private dock and put our feet in the water?" I ask her.

"Of course I do that sounds great." She smiles walking toward the door so I follow behind her and help her to sit down on the dock.

All you can see is so much of the crystal water its amazing how beautiful it is out here. I get out my phone and take her picture.

"What are you doing Worth?" She smiles and I take another picture.

"Just getting a picture of my beautiful wife and daughter." I smile at her.

"You are so mushy and I love it and I love you." She smiles at me and I take another picture.

"You are so beautiful and I'm happy that you are mine." I lean over and kiss her.

"Thank you for what you did at the wedding with Adam and my mom." She sighed staring into the water.

"Hey listen its the past now and we are moving forward. From what I understand your brother took care of them."

"And as far as I know Adam brought your mom but they were in on it together and said they wouldn't leave without money and well Chad called our cop friend and they were told to go back to New York or be arrested," I said.

"I will never give her a chance in my life Worth. Shes only ever brought me pain and I just can't do it and we have this life coming into the world and I need to protect her and leave all this behind." She said.

"Good now let's talk about how awesome this is. Just you and me in our private bungalow without anyone around." I laugh.

"This is something and you have truly surprised me. It's amazing and I'm happy to be here with you and to be your wife." She teared up.

"Oh, no don't cry sweetheart," I said.

"Its hormones Worth." She laughed.