Ch 3🍏

The alarm clock woke me up at 6 am and I dragged myself to the bathroom for a shower and threw my hair up into a ponytail then put on some makeup and a pair of jeans and an off the shoulder top

Getting a ride to the airport to board the company jet didn't take to long. I decide once we are in the air I will lay down for a nap until we land.

I get woke up thirty minutes before landing so I can text Worth.

📱Hey Worth! My jet will be landing in less then thirty mins. Will someone be picking me up or will I need to make arrangements to the ranch?

📱I will be picking you up myself. I am leaving now.

📱Thank you so much! Cya soon.

Nice hospitality I thought and smirked. He sounds handsome and I hope that voice doesn't let me down.

Not much later the jet lands and by the time I make it into the airport with my bag a tall drink of water about 6'2 with a black cowboy hat pulled down over his eyes and tight jeans stands holding a banner that says Holland.

I smile and wave at him. A big smile appears on his face.

"Worth?"

"Yes ma'am... Holland?" He asks.

"That would be me." I smile.

"Are you ready to go? Is that all of your luggage?" He asks.

"Yeah, I pack light." I laugh.

"Alright then well in that case right this way. It's about a thirty-minute drive to the ranch." He said.

"Sounds good maybe that will give us time to get better acquainted." I smile.

After getting closer to his truck I soon realize that there is no way I can get up in it. "Hmm, how do you expect me to get into your truck?" I laugh.

Worth laughs... "I didn't think of that but I can help you." He walks around to my side and basically lifts me up like I don't weigh anything and puts me in the truck.

"Well, that's one way. I am so glad I didn't wear a dress." I giggle.

Worth chuckles... "Sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"It's ok its not a big deal. Wow, it's so beautiful here in Texas I've never been here before." I said.

"Well I can't say that I've been to New York but I bet it's not as peaceful." He laughs.

"Oh, you would be right about that. So tell me about ranch life." I ask.

"It's all I know really. My grandparents bought the ranch when my dad was little and he always worked here on the ranch and met my mom in high school and they lived with my grandparents and then started having us kids." Worth said.

"How many siblings do you have?" I ask.

"Six with me being the oldest." He said.

"Wow, that's awesome. I always wanted a big family. How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 30 and the baby Jessica shes 22 off in college and far away from the ranch as she could get." He laughs.

I laugh... "Well, it's just me and my brother so I couldn't imagine growing up with so many siblings."

"How old are you then?" He asks.

"I'm 27 and my brother Derrick is 26," I said.

"Are y'all close?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, we are always have been. He's a lawyer so I hired him at my company he looks over all the contracts." I said.

"Wow, that's great! Dustin, Emerson, and Chad stay on the ranch. Emma comes around often she goes to a local college and mom and dad they gave up ranch life years ago to travel." He said.

"Sounds like you guys are close too." I smile.

"We are for sure so how about your parents?" He asks.

I hesitate... "Well, that's a very long story." I nervously laugh. "I never knew or met my dad and well my mom is a drug addict and when I was 11 she decided she didn't want us any longer. My Aunt Shelly stepped up and raised us and took care of us so now that I have the means I take care of her."

I glance over at Worth and he smiles at me. "I like that I'm all about giving back to who gave to me. I give money to my parents to continue their travels and my brother because they bust their asses on the ranch."

Idol chitchats back and forth between us and soon enough we arrive at the ranch. "Omg its so beautiful!" I said.

Worth smiles like a Cheshire Cat.

"I love the old feel it brings," I said looking out the window and there in the middle of the ranch stood a beautiful old house which looks like it's been remodeled with beautiful tall white columns holding it up.

"I'm speechless and that doesn't happen often." I laugh.

"Well let me help you out and I'll show you the inside. I had it remodeled but I left all the original molding and woodwork." He said.

Worth came around and helped me out of the truck. As he pulled me out I kinda slid down his body and it heated me up. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and could tell it bothered him as well.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"My pleasure." He smiles and tips his hat.

He grabbed my luggage. "I made you up a guest room and I hope it will be ok." He said.

"I'm sure it's perfect I may look like a New Yorker but I wasn't born there and I don't have high expectations as you would think." I smile.

"Oh, I thought you were born in New York." He said.

"Oh, no that's where I went to college NYU and decided to stay but I'm from a little town in Tennessee," I said.

"I thought I could hear an accent." He laughed.

"Yeah, I was born in Franklin TN but moved to Paris TN when my aunt took us in so I used to tell people that I grew up in Paris." I giggle.

Worth laughed as he placed his hand behind my back and helped me up the steps into the house.

Wow, the outside doesn't do this house any justice. It's just so beautiful and the floors are so shiny and the walls are bright and all the original trim on the walls with a vaulted ceiling.

"My brothers and I fixed this place up after our parents left. It needed a little sprucing up and since my sister is in school for interior design I just let her have a go at it." He chuckled.

"Well school is paying off and she definitely knows what she is doing," I said.

Worth smiles... "Follow me upstairs and I'll take you to your room. I hope it will be to your liking." He said.

My eyes were glued to his hot plump ass in those tight jeans walking up the steps not listening to what he's saying... I clear my throat "Umm I'm sure it will be fine." I said.