Ch 88 🍏

8 Months later

8 Months later...

I had been feeling pretty lousy and thought maybe I was pregnant so after I left work I stopped at the drug store and picked up a test and rushed home to take it.

I sit on the side of the tub and wait for it to count down and I'm so freakin nervous expecting it to be negative and I don't want to say anything to Worth until I know for sure.

Three minutes tick down and I turn the stick over and see 2 lines. "Holy shit! I'm pregnant!" I jump up and down in the bathroom.

I pick my phone off the sink and text Worth.

📱Hey! Can you come to our room, please?

📱Be right there, sweetheart.

I walk to the bedroom and look out the window and see Chad in the kitty pool with Poppy which causes me to smile. He has completely changed since I met him.

"I'm here whats going on Holls?" Worth said walking in the door.

"Set on the bed please I have something to show you," I said walking into the bathroom.

"Ok then. Hey did you see Chad in the pool with Poppy?" He laughed.

"I did it's so cute," I said walking back out in the bedroom and I stand in front of him. "Ok so close your eyes and open your hand please," I said.

He closes his eyes and opens his hand and I place the stick in his palm. "Ok open your eyes Worth." I smile biting my lip.

"Holy shit! OMG, it's positive?" He jumps up and grabs me and swings me around.

I giggle. "I take it that you are happy."

"Happy doesn't even convey how I feel sweetheart." He kisses me all over my face.

"It will be nice to have two that can grow up together." I smile at him.

"Are we two and done then?" He asks.

"That I'm not sure." I laugh.

He picks me up and twirls me around again. "I'm so happy! I'm so thankful for you and Poppy but we always have room for more."
🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
A couple of months later we had a gender reveal and found out we were having a boy! We were both so excited and we knew what his name was going to be so we made an announcement.

"Since you all are here with us we want to tell you what his name is going to be." Worth said.

"Lay it on us son," Jack said while holding Poppy.

"Hart Kane Maverick!" Worth said.

"We love it and it's so fitting! Sounds like a cowboy name!" Derrick said draping his arm around Emma.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻
The night came when my water broke and we jumped up and had to take Poppy over to Josie and Jack and head to the hospital and it wasn't long until I pushed Hart out and he weighed 8lbs 8oz and 21 inches long.

He looked so much like Worth I just supplied the womb. Worth cried when he held him in his arms.

I knew right then and there my life was complete with two children with Worth. It all started with the seed of love from an apple tree. Who would have known that a city girl could fall in love with a good ole country cowboy?

"I love you so much, sweetheart." Worth said.

"I love you too Worth with all my heart and I think our family is complete," I said smiling at him as he leans down for a kiss.

"Cant we have just one more?" He chuckles and kisses me again and again.