Epilogue

A couple of months have passed by and juggling two kids isn't too hard but we do have a lot of help as well

Poppy is such a happy child and she looks just like me but has Worth's eye color and disposition. He is such a great father and he's so proud of his little girl.

Hart looks identical to Worth but has my eye color. He's such a sweet happy baby. He loves pulling Poppy's hair and well she is always in his face kissing on him.

Things at work are back to normal and Chad has even surprised me. His house was finally finished being built and Derrick moved in with him.

Jack and Josie had a house built on the Ranch as well. They wanted to be close to Poppy and Hart and the rest of the family.

Emma and Derrick have been going out for a while now and seem pretty happy together and serious.

Sidney is in the process of planning her wedding to Will that is with Emma's help. I am so happy for her and of course, I'm the Matron of honor.

Over the last couple of years, Daniel and I have gotten even closer, and I'm so happy he is my dad. He spoils Poppy and Hart rotten against my wishes.

Thankfully my mom and Adam haven't been heard from since our wedding day and that's just the way we want it.

We finished having kids at two because we needed time for each other just to go sit on the side by side out in the orchard and eat a couple of green apples just like how we started out that hot day in Texas.

🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏
I just want to thank each and every one of you that took the time to read this story. I had fun writing it and now onto the next.

I must thank hannahbananalc for my cover and her hubby Eric for helping with the title! 🍌🥴❤️
🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏

I must thank hannahbananalc for my cover and her hubby Eric for helping with the title! 🍌🥴❤️🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏

Thanks again for reading!!🍏