Ch 29 🍏

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the airport to get on the jet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the airport to get on the jet.

"Morning Ms. Kane Mr. Maverick. Enjoy your ride it will take around three hours or so to reach your destination in Paris TN." He said.

"Thank you!" Holland smiles and went to a seat to sit down. I follow behind her and we buckle up and settle in for take-off.

Once up in the air Holland pulls on my hand to follow her to the bed. "I'm still so tired." She yawns.

"I am too let's snuggle and rest till we land," I said.

After I wrap my arms around her I kiss her neck. "Thanks for letting me tag along."

She locked her fingers in with mine. "It's my pleasure. I just hope Aunt Shelly doesn't embarrass me. She has already showed the ladies in her group all my school pictures and I bet she will want to show you off." She said.

"It's ok if she does sweetheart. I don't mind I'll just smile and be polite." I said.

"They will be all over you cowboy." She giggles.

I laugh and snuggle against her and we both drift off to sleep. A few hours later a knock at the door. "Ms. Kane it's almost time to land and I need you and Mr. Maverick to come buckle up." He said.

"Thanks! Be right there." Holland said.

"Come on let's get to our seats," I said.

After buckling up I ask... "Is your aunt picking us up?"

"Oh no I rented us something I figured you could drive." She smiled.

"Oooh is it a big truck?" I ask.

"Maybe." She laughs.

We land smoothly and approach the airport. A lady at the desk smiles. "How may I help you?"

"Hi, there! We are here for the rental. It's under Holland Kane." She smiles.

The woman gasps. "Oh my god, you are my favorite makeup person! What's coming out next??" She asks.

"It's top-secret," I said. "She can't tell."

Hollan giggles. "I have a few things in the works very soon so be on the lookout."

"I know it sounds crazy but can you sign my compact please?" She asked.

"Sure." What's your name?" Holland smiles.

"Sherry." The lady giggles.

"Here you go, Sherry!" Holland hands the compact back.

"Your truck is ready. Just sign here." She hands over the keys.

"Thanks again, Sherry," Holland said.

Holland hands me the keys. "I figured you would like to drive."

We walk up to a beautiful silver dodge 1500 crew cab. "Oh, sweetheart you made me fall more for you." I grab my heart.

Holland giggles... We jump up in the truck. "I don't know where to go," I said looking at her.

"It's ok I'll guide you." She smiles over at me.

After all the directions we pull up to a nice gated community and all the houses look alike.

We pull up to a little shack where a guard comes out. Holland leans down "Hey Jimmy! I'm here to see Aunt Shelly."

"Hey, Holland! It's great to see you again honey. Who you got here?" He asked.

"This is my boyfriend Worth Maverick." She smiled.

Worth smiles at Jimmy. "Nice to meet you."

"She's waiting on you guys so go on in," Jimmy said.

I drive forward and Holland points to where to go. "I really like this gated community thing if my mom and dad were to move in one. At least you know they are safe inside here." I said.

"Oh yeah, and they make so many friends. They have game nights and pool parties. It's really neat." Holland smiles.

We pull into a parking area beside Aunt Shelly's old car. "She would never let me buy her a new car," Holland said.

The older woman runs out and down the sidewalk. With her short grey hair in a bob and a velour tracksuit on. All you can see is a purple streak.

She appears at Hollands door before she can even open it. "Aunt Shelly!" She swings the door open and grabs ahold of Holland pulling her out of the truck.

"I've missed you so much doll! Oooh, I got to kiss your face!" She said kissing her all over her face.

Holland giggles... "Are you gonna let me catch my breath?"

I get out and walk around the truck.

"Wow, you weren't lying! He is a hunk!" Aunt Shelly giggles.

"Nice meeting you Ms. Carr," I said.

"Oh please!" She smacks my arm. "Call me Aunt Shelly!" She reaches out and hugs me patting me on the back.

"Let's head inside and get you situated before the hens walk over." She laughs.

Once we get inside and situated I walk back outside to grab our bags and get stopped by a couple of the hens.

"Shelly wasn't kidding when she said you were good looking."

"Wow, Sally look at the buns on him the other old lady said."

"Vivian you know he heard you!" Sally said.

"Like I care! I'm old and no one cares what we say." Vivian giggled.

Holland walks back outside to rescue me. "Sally, Vivian nice to see you ladies. I see you met Worth." She said.

"Your man candy? We sure did Holland." Vivian smiles.

"You two are something else. Go on in Aunt Shelly is making lunch." Holland said.

"Alright, dear!" Sally hits the pedal on her golf cart and pulls in front of the porch almost hitting it.

I grab the bags and laugh. "I'm scared of those two. They act like they want to eat me."

Holland laughs... "They may just do but I'll protect you. They will calm down I hope but when Delores shows up they all four are awful."

We walk back in and I take the bags upstairs to our room.

"Where is Delores at?" Holland asks.

"Oh, she's coming don't worry. She wants to see your man candy." Aunt Shelly said.

"Girls he's not my man candy. He's my boyfriend and id appreciate it if you would be a little nicer and don't treat him like meat." Holland said.

"He sure is handsome." Sally smiles. "Does he have any brothers?"

Holland laughs... "Yeah, three more brothers and two sisters."

I walk back down and kiss Hollands cheek.

"What do you do Worth?" Vivian asks.

"I run our family ranch," I said.

"In New York?" Sally asks.

"No his ranch is in Texas," Holland said.

"How in the world did you two meet then?" Vivian asks.

"She came to my ranch wanting apples," I said reaching out to hold Hollands hand. "And as they say the rest is history."

The Seed Of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें