Ch 71 🍏

The week flew by and Holland has been back and forth with moving things

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The week flew by and Holland has been back and forth with moving things. I have been helping the guys in my spare time from the Ranch helping out at Glamor Global.

Chad had a sign made up with her company name across it to go on the building as a surprise. "Chad this looks awesome Holls is going to love it," I said looking up at the sign.

I walk into the building and see the colors she wanted. A light purple color in the reception area and Hollands office is an aqua color. The one conference room is burnt orange and the other conference room is a mint green and then there is a Derricks room its a blue color and well Chad's office is grey.

Holland employed Chad right away. He was so excited to be apart of this whole thing. He's a project manager and his house is being built and he seems happier.

Holland is flying back in tonight and we want to kinda have things fixed up for her. Her office has been packed up and shipped here and so far we have the desks set up and in each room. New huge conference tables and the phone is now working.

Emma has also been here working her magic on the place and it looks spectacular. Holland is going to be surprised. I was hanging a pic when the phone rang.

📞Glamor Global. Chad speaking!

📞Hey, Chad that sounds good on you!

📞Hey Holland. We are just working on something. Do you want to talk to Worth?

📞Of course and thank you for working on things for me.

📞No problem here he is.

📞Hey, sweetheart are you on the jet?

📞Yeah, I will be landing in about an hour will you come to get me?

📞You know I will. I'm glad you are on your way back I've missed you.

📞I've missed you too. Cya soon.

"Ok, I got to get to the airport and pick up Holland. I will bring her back here I want her to see your sign. Will you still be here?" I said.

"Oh yeah, I will be setting up my office." Chad smiles.

"I'm so glad you took the job. You are going to help Holls do great things here." I smile patting him on the back.

"Alright I gotta get going but I'll be back soon," I said walking out the door heading to my truck.

After a twenty-five min drive, I'm at the airport and I go in and sit down to wait on her. I look up and the girl behind the desk is staring at me. I don't know if she knows me or knows Holland is my fiance.

I glance down the long walkway and catch a glimpse of my beautiful girl. I stand up to meet her halfway and twirl her around in my arms. "Oh, sweetheart I'm so happy to see you again." I place my hands on both sides of her face and give her a long kiss."

"I missed you too Worth. Let's get out of here." She smiled grabbing my hand.

"We have to stop off at the office and then we can head to the rance ok?" I said.

"Sure sounds good." She said as I lift her up in the truck and run around the driver's side. We talk about our upcoming nuptials and how her business is coming along as well.

"I'm excited it's all coming together and fast. Are you ready to be my husband?" She giggles.

"I'm more than ready." I smile over at her and grab her hand and interlock our fingers.

"So why are we going to the office?" She asked.

"Chad is there sitting up his office and he wanted me to bring you by," I said.

"He's so excited isn't he?" She asked.

"He's so happy and I want to thank you for that. I feel like Chad has finally found his place. We have also broke ground on his house being built. You gave him the push he needed." I said.

We pull up at the building and Holland screams out. "OMG is that my sign??"

"That's part of your surprise. Chad had that made for you and hoped you liked it." I said as I jumped out of the truck and walk around to help her get out.

"Oh, I love it Worth. I would have never thought of a sign like this. Where is he? He deserves a big hug." She smiled.

Before we can get inside the building Chad comes running out smiling. "Chad! You have outdone yourself! I love the sign." She said hugging him.

"I'm glad you like it. I was nervous that you wouldn't." He said hugging Holland back.

"I really do like it Chad thank you for all that you have done." She smiled.

"Let's go in and you see what we have done." Chad smiles holding the door open for us.

"Oh wow, I love this purple! This room looks so good. Sid is going to love it." She said while we walked in all the rooms and Holland lit up with each room.

"What do you think sweetheart?" I ask.

"I love it all and cant wait to get things going." She smiled.

"So when you think you are going to open the doors?" I ask.

"I'm not sure I don't know if it will before we get married or after." She said.

"Come on lets head to the ranch I know you are probably hungry and tired. We can talk about when you want to open there." I kiss her head and lead her to the truck.

"I'll lock the door and be right behind you guys," Chad said.

Once to the ranch, it's quiet and just a few lights are on. "I guess everyone is already gone to bed," I said.

"Your parents out traveling again?" She asked.

"Yes, but they will be back for the wedding don't worry." I chuckle.

Once inside the house, I take her luggage upstairs to my room and walk back down and to the kitchen where I left her. She's sitting at the table holding her head.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I ask.

"I just have a headache. Maybe I'm just hungry did Clara leave me anything?" She smiled.

"Oh you know she did," I said pulling a plate out of the refrigerator.