Ch 19 🍏

The drive back to Hollands penthouse was quiet

The drive back to Hollands penthouse was quiet. I don't know what to say to her and as much as I enjoyed what we did I'm not sure how to feel.

"You ok Worth?" Holland asks.

"Yeah, I just feel like scum. I don't do stuff like that and I feel like now you will think differently of me."

"What? Worth I like you. In fact, I like you a lot and that's why I let you do what you did to me. I wanted it as much as you did." She said.

I blow out a big puff of air. "I'm glad you feel that way." I reach over and hold her hand.

We arrive at her penthouse and park the car. We get out and walk around the building holding hands.

"Hey, Sam! How are you doing?" She asks.

"I'm good Ms. Kane how about you two?" He asks.

"Oh, we are fantastic. Your daughter and wife still have enough makeup?" Holland asks.

"I'll ask them and see ma'am." He smiles.

"Let me know Sam because I got more samples upstairs." She smiles at him.

We get on the elevator and head upstairs. "You are so giving and sweet. You could just make them buy it." I said.

"I know but I like giving it out and Sams a good ole guy." She said.

"Your heart is as beautiful as you." I smile at her.

Holland blushes and smiles up at me.

The elevator beeps and we get off and walk into her penthouse. "Let's get comfy and then we can decide what to eat," she said.

"Sounds good I'll change too," I said walking up the staircase.

Once in the bedroom I close the door and close my eyes thinking back to what we did earlier. I lift my fingers to my nose and sniff. Damn shes something else I shake my head and reach for my clothes to put on.

Walking back into the kitchen Holland is already there smiling. "What do you want to eat?" she asks.

"Hmmm... What about some pizza?" I said.

"Sounds good with me. Pepperoni and cheese?" She asks.

"Oh yeah, I was hoping you wouldn't say olives and mushrooms." I laugh.