Ch 12 🍏

I was so lost in her eyes when I gently squeezed her hip bone

"I guess I'll just have to come back for more." She smiles down at me.

I whisper to her. "You don't need a reason to come back." I spin her around and she straddles my lap.

"Worth" She whispers before my hand is on her face and my lips are on hers.

Holland wraps her arms around my neck and returns the kiss. Slow soft kisses at first then they become faster and hungrier.

I slip my tongue in her mouth and explore around. Feeling my lower half growing underneath her body. She moves slightly against me.

Things were about to turn up even more when there was a knock on the door.

{Knock}

Holland jumps off of my lap and sits in a chair opposite my desk.

"Come in!" I said.

Emerson walks in. "Sorry to disturb yall but Worth one of the horses is in labor and having trouble."

"Ok, I'll be right there," I said.

Holland jumps up. "Can I come? I've never witnessed anything like that.

"If you want to," I said standing up trying to straighten up my jeans.

"Umm, I'm sorry?" She giggles.

I chuckle. "He's very sorry and disappointed." I put my hand on her back and lead her out to the barn.

Emerson smiles. "This can get bloody can you handle that?"

Holland smiles at him. "I'm not sure but we will see." She watches quietly while Emerson and I help the horse deliver the colt.

"Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful." She cries.

I smile at her. "He's beautiful isn't he?"

"It's a he?" She wipes her eyes.

"Yeah it's a he and now momma will clean him off and he will be walking in no time. I have to hang around to make sure that happens but if your tired you can head on to bed." I said.

"Are you kidding? I want to see it all." she smiles.

"I'm taking pictures just for you Holland." Emerson Said.