Ch 61 🍏

After showering we got out and got dressed and I packed up my small bag of things I brought with me

The guys came back while we were in the shower and packed up and had their bags at the door while they were on the couch.

We walked down to join them and I smirked at them so they knew what we were doing.

Chad winks and then looks down at his phone to keep from saying something.

"Are you guys all packed up?" Holland asks.

"Yeah we are and we found some cute little things in a store downtown," Chad said.

"Was it Strange Things?" I asked.

"How did you know Worth?" Emerson asked.

"Because Holland took me there and the owners were really nice guys," I said.

"Oh yeah, Bart and Kenny are a hoot. I get my stationary there." She laughs.

"We got you something Holland." Chad laughs.

"I'm scared you did?" She laughs.

Chad pulls a green apple out of the bag. "Something to remember the ranch and us."

"I could never forget you guys. You all just came in like a tornado into my life and I love it." She tears up.

"Ok no crying or you may make us tear up and well we don't cry." I laugh grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into a hug kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry I'm just emotional and I hate to see you guys leave but we should probably head to the airport. Rodney is waiting downstairs for us."  Holland said.

"Yeah, let's go guys get another good look around this place, and let's go," I said opening the door and slinging my bag on my shoulder.

We get on the elevator and head down to the limo. We all shuffle in and I reach over and grab Holland's hand. She's awful quiet but I'm afraid if she talks she will cry. 

She leans into me and I kiss the side of her head.

"So Holland when will we see you again?" Emerson asked.

"Hopefully I can make trips on the weekend and I can send the jet to pick him up as well if he wants to come back this way." She said.

We pull up at the airport and all get out and say goodbye to Rodney.  Holland leads us up into the jet. "Now you guys buckle up and do what you are told to do. But feel free to eat or drink anything you want and go back and rest on the beds ok." She said.

"Thanks, Holls we appreciate everything," I said pulling her toward the bedroom to say goodbye.

"I just wanted to say goodbye properly," I said pulling her close into my arms kissing her mouth and cheek and wipe a few stray hairs out of her face.

"I'm going to miss you sweetheart so much," I said kissing her again.

"I am going to miss you too. I won't know what to do with myself." She wraps her arms tightly around me.

"I will let you know when I get home ok? And the weekend will be here soon." I said kissing her again deepening it not wanting to let go.

"Ok I better get off the jet and let you guys go or I will never leave." She said.

We walk back to the seats and she hugs Emerson and Chad goodbye and I follow her to the door and pull her close again in a hug and kiss her. "I love you Holland," I said.

"I love you too Worth. I will be waiting for your call." She said walking down the steps heading back to the limo.

Once I sit down and buckle up I sigh closing my eyes. I miss her already.

"Emerson touches my arm. "I know you miss her bro. She's an incredible woman."

"That she is that's why I asked Derrick last night for her hand in marriage. She's the one yall I just know it." I said.

"Wow really?" Chad asks smiling.

"Yeah really. I mean I want to ask Daniel and Aunt Shelly as well but once I get home I'm going to start looking for a ring.

"How is that going to work with her so far away?" Chad asks.

"She said she would be willing to move to the ranch and I just need to find her some kind of building to work out of and I asked Derrick if he would come as well and he said he would," I said.

"Wow, I would have never thought either of them would leave New York," Chad said.

"But remember they both grew up in a small town in Tennessee and so they don't care about being in the city as long as she can still work on her makeup," I said.

"I have a friend that is in real estate and I will ask Bo if he has a commercial building we could be looking anyways," Emerson said.

"That sounds good thanks Emerson if you could get right on that," I said.

Once the jet took off I went back to the bed and I could smell her perfume still on the pillow and I sniffed it in before I called Aunt Shelly.

📞Aunt Shelly, it's Worth how are you?

📞I'm doing great how are you Worth?

📞I'm good just left Holland we are on her jet headed back to Texas but the reason I'm calling is I have a question to ask.

📞I probably already know but shoot.

📞I want to marry Holland and I want to get your permission first. I did ask Derrick last night and he's ok with it.

📞Oh sweet boy you have my permission I can tell how much you two are in love. Just make sure I'm invited to the wedding.

📞You got it! Thank you so much, Aunt Shelly! Take care ok.

📞You too Worth. Bye.

I lay back on the bed and close my eyes I have a lot to do before the big reveal of her skincare line. I plan to pop the question when the whole family is there on both sides.