Ch 9 🍏

The next morning I wake up early and take a shower

The next morning I wake up early and take a shower. I pull my hair up in a ponytail and put on some jeans and a t-shirt with my cowboy boots and head downstairs.

I decided to stay an extra day because Worth doesn't want to do business on a Sunday which is fine with me I really enjoy it here and the people I have met.

I put in a text to Sidney and Derrick letting them know that I'm staying an extra day.

I walk into the kitchen. "Morning everyone!" I smile.

"Morning sweetie!" Clara said.

"You leaving today?" Chad asks.

"No your brother doesn't do business on Sundays so I'll stay an extra day," I said.

Emerson smirks but doesn't say anything and Dustin gives him a look.

Worth walks in with Roger and walks over to where I am and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Morning Holland."

"Morning Worth." I smile up at him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"That bed is a dream! My next vacation I'm coming here." I laugh.

"The door is always open for you." He smiles down at me.

Clara brings food over to the table. A full southern breakfast.

"Gosh, this looks so good Clara. You really have outdone yourself." I said.

I moan out. "Man this gravy is good."

All the guys have their eyes glued on me and stop chewing.

"What never heard a girl moan before?" I said.

Roger gets choked on his coffee and everyone laughs. "I like you girl you bring life to this old place."

"You saying I don't?" Clara laughs and swats the back of his head.

"Of course you do darling but she's young and laughs a lot." He said.

"I appreciate that Roger I've had the best time here. Getting away from New York has been great and I've also had time to think about my company and the direction I want it to go in." I said.

"How long have you been building your company Holland?" Emerson asks.

"Umm about five years now. I took several years to get out of school and I worked hard and had scholarships so my aunt wouldn't have to pay and I wouldn't be in debt. I even did internships at different cosmetic places and I learned a lot." I said.