Ch 64 🍏

Once downstairs everyone was making over my dress

Once downstairs everyone was making over my dress. "Thanks, guys! Are you ready to get going?" I asked.

"We are ready you look so pretty my beautiful little girl." Daniel smiled.

"So I got two limos so we wouldn't be cramped. Worth and I and Aunt Shelly and Jack and Josie and Daniel and Nancy also Roger and Clara. The rest of you can ride in the second one. Meet you there." I smile and head to the elevator.

Once we were all were situated in the limos Worth grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. "I love you and it will all be fine"

"Thank's babe I'm just nervous. I hope it all goes smoothly and we have tons of buyers." I smile pulling my phone out of my clutch.

📱Holls everything is beautiful and Derrick, Will, and I are waiting for you to walk down the red carpet.

📱Thanks, Sid! We will be there in five.

"Sidney said everything is looking great and they are waiting for us." I sigh.

"Holland you look absolutely beautiful," Nancy said.

"Thanks, Nancy I'm just nervous and I want it all to go right." I smile turning to Worth to whisper in his ear. "I'm not expecting it but if Adam shows up will you make sure he is escorted out?"

"Sure sweetheart and I'll make sure my brothers know as well.  Anyone else?" He asked.

"Not that I know of. I mean sure my mom wouldn't show up. I haven't heard from her in months." I said.

We pull up to a bright red carpet. "Wow fancy." Jack smiled.

"What do you want us to do dear?" Josie asked.

"Just smile and take pics. It's not as fancy as it looks and if people ask questions it's ok to answer." I smile.

Rodney opens the door. "You ready Ms. Kane?" He smiles.

"I guess I have to be. Thank you Rodney and come join the party after you park the car ok?" I smile at him.

Worth grabs my hand and we stroll up the red carpet and stop and take pics and smile and I answer questions about the product and about my sexy cowboy.

He looks so handsome in his black suit with a black shirt and black tie with his shiny black shoes and his black cowboy hat which makes me wet down below. I can't wait to tear it off of him later.

Once inside the building, I see Sidney right off. She has on a beautiful purple lace dress and her handsome date Will I finally get to meet.  I get to introduce Derrick to everyone and Nancy pinches his cheek which makes me laugh.

Worth stays right by my side the whole time. I introduce him to different associates and explain I used his apples. I introduce Chad and Emerson to different people networking.

As the night moves on Derrick comes up telling me that Adam tried to come in but we didn't let him. "Oh thank God I don't want him here spoiling the night," I said.

I hate speeches but I know its time I give one. I walk up to the podium with Worth right behind me.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I'm so happy that you all could be here with us tonight as we launch my new product Applelicious. I have many people to thank but most of all this man right here Worth Maverick my boyfriend for the apples from his Ranch. Also, my brother Derrick and my assistant Sidney which I couldn't do anything without either of them. Also, I would like to thank Chad & Emerson Maverick for helping me with the container and pictures on the bottle.

I am happy to have all of the Maverick clan with us tonight along with my father and stepmother and my Aunt Shelly. But I appreciate all of your support and enjoy the night!" I said.

I step down from the podium and look at Worth. "Did I sound stupid?" I laugh.

"No sweetheart you didn't." He said kissing my lips.

We walked over to some of the family and were laughing and joking and I had a bunch of people walk up wanting some of my product and putting it in their stores.

"Wow, you are going to be so busy sweetheart filing all of these in different stores." Worth smirked.

"I may need to ask for more apples." I laugh looking up at him.

Once people started leaving and there was only family and friends around Worth asked me to come out in the middle of the floor. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to the center.

"What's going on Worth?" I asked.

He turns around and smiles at me. He leans in and kisses my lips then backs up a little bit to look at me. "Holland since the first day I saw you at the airport I knew you were something special. I couldn't put my finger on it back then but you are the most giving and loving person I've ever met. I miss you when we aren't together and I count the days down until I see you again. I don't want to count those days any longer because." He gets down on one knee and opens a box with a beautiful double shank halo diamond engagement ring. "I love you with all my heart Holland Monroe Kane will you do me the honor and marry me?" He smiles up at me with tears in his eyes.

I jump into his arms and wrap my arms tightly around his neck. "Yes! Yes! I will marry you Worth Carson Maverick." I attack his lips with mine.

Everyone is screaming and jumping up and down with happiness. But all I can think about and feel are his lips on mine and the joy I feel in my heart.

I pull back and Worth slips the ring on my finger. "Oh my god, it's so beautiful Worth how did you know this is what I like?" I ask.

"Well, I had help. Derrick, he sent me pics of rings that were your style and I also got permission to marry you from Derrick, Aunt Shelly, and also Daniel." He said.

"Oh, you are something else I am so surprised!." I smile as I see Sidney rushing over with Jess and Emma to look at the ring.

"Good thing I made reservations at the Peachtree restaurant tonight. You guys need to get going before you are late." Sidney said.

"You're not coming?" I ask Sid.

"I reserved a party area so we can come if you want us too." She smiled.

"Of course I want you guys to come. Let's gather everyone up." I said.

Once everyone was in the limos I can't help but stare down at my hand. My ring is so beautiful and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.