Ch 63 🍏

The next day goes by so fast that its time to head to the airport with family

The next day goes by so fast that its time to head to the airport with family. Holland thought of everything. She had a limo pick us all up and now we are ready to go.

"Are yall nervous to get on the jet?" I asked laughing.

"Maybe I shouldn't have laughed at you son," Pops said.

"It will be fine Pops," Chad said.

I glance over at Daniel and he's all smiles. He's so excited and he knows I plan to ask Holland to marry me tonight and I asked him again forgetting that I already asked. The only other people that know are Derrick, Aunt Shelly, and Pops.

We board the jet and all get buckled in and there is Aunt Shelly. She walks over to me and hugs me tight. "I'm happy to see you again Worth." She smiles and sits beside me while I introduced her to everyone.

Daniel sit beside Aunt Shelly and they talked the whole trip. I decided to stay upfront and let mom and pops have the bed and take a nap as did Clara and Roger in the twin beds.

It isn't long before we land another Limo is waiting for us with a Rodney smiling. "Hello again Mr. Maverick it's nice to see you." He said.

"Hey, Rodney! It's nice to be back here. Thanks for picking us up." I said heading into the limo when I see a smiling Holland and she jumps at me wrapping her arms around me. "Wow, sweetheart I didn't think you would be here."

"I surprised you didn't I?" She giggles kissing my lips when Chad hollers out. "It's Holland shes in the limo.

Aunt Shelly pushed everyone out of the way to get to her doll. "Hey doll I'm happy to see you."

"I'm happy to see you too Aunt Shelly and everyone else." She said as Daniel got into the limo. "Hey, Dad!" She reaches out to hug him. Daniel smiles and hugs her back. "I'm so happy you and Nancy got to come."

Everyone gets into the limo and we take off. "So where are we going?" Mom asks.

"We are going to my penthouse and get everyone settled. We can make room unless you aren't comfortable I can put you all up in a hotel." She said.

"We can make it work sweetie don't go to any more trouble. We will just make your penthouse full." Josie said.

"Well, I figured that you and Jack can take a room and Dad and Nancy, and then downstairs I have a small room that Roger and Clara can share, and as for you guys, you can sleep on different couches I have. But Aunt Shelly Derrick wants you to stay with him." She said.

"Oh that will be wonderful I miss that sweet boy." She smiled.

I wrap my arm around Holland and kiss the side of her head. "Gosh, I have missed you so much."

"I have missed you too." She smiles at me as we come to a stop and Rodney opens the door.

Everyone gets out and walks over to the elevator. "Ok, some of yall are going to have to come up on the next elevator just press the P," I said.

Once everyone was upstairs inside Hollands penthouse you could hear all the oooh and ahhhs as they looked out the windows at all the buildings.

"You guys I'll show you where you will be and I want you to make yourself comfortable and be ready to go to the premiere around 6 pm," Holland said.

I showed mom and pops to their room and Holland showed Daniel and Nancy to their room and then I went to her room to wait on her. Once she walked in the door she rushed into my arm and I picked her up and held onto her as our lips touched.

"God it feels good to have you in my arms again," I said kissing her again.

"I'm so happy Worth. I can't even explain how happy I am." She smiles at me kissing me again.

"I need to take a shower are you down to take one with me?" she smirked.

"Oh, you know it," I said following her into the bathroom and locking the door.

Once we are in the shower she jumps up in my arms and wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands on her ass holding her up.

"I need you Worth I can't wait any longer." She whispers.

"You will wait no longer!" I position myself and sink deep in her. Every time I enter her I feel at home. I close my eyes and relish in the moment.

I watch as her eyes roll back and she places her head on the shower wall. I thrust in and out of her watching her face morphe into pleasure.

"Oh Worth! Right there! Yesssss harder." She whispers.

"Of fuck Holland, this feels so good I can't last much longer" I breathe heavy.

"Then don't" She moans as her body convulses on my dick which takes me into another world and I come inside of her.

"Damn sweetheart I needed that." I smile and kiss her lips.

"I did too. Believe it or not, I'm nervous about tonight. All eyes on me make me so nervous." she sighed as I let her back on the floor of the shower.

"It's all going to be perfect sweetheart and you are going to look beautiful and you have all of our support," I said.

Once out of the shower Holland starts putting her makeup on and fixing her hair while I go get dressed. I sit on the bed and wait for her to come out.

"Will you help me with my dress?" She smiled walking out into the bedroom in a pair of black lace panties and matching bra.

"Of course I will but damn you look hot Hollis."

She has a dress bag on the bed which she opens and pulls out a beautiful Black A-line scoop neck floor length chiffon dress with a split front.

"Wow, you look beautiful Holls." She twirls around. "Is it too much showing my stomach?" She asks.

"It's not much and it's stunning." I smile.

She puts on a diamond necklace and earrings and her red bottom high heels. "I'm ready to go and I must say you look so damn sexy Worth." She smiles and kisses me before putting on her red lipstick.

"Let's go make this night a night to remember," I said grabbing her hand and walking downstairs to meet everyone else.