Ch 49 🍏

Rushing in the ER with Holland in my arms I got a nurse's attention

Rushing in the ER with Holland in my arms I got a nurse's attention. They took Holland back to a bed where I started explaining what happened.

"Ok, we need to take you down for an ultrasound. Your IUD may have caused a problem and we need to see where its located. Sir, you can go back out into the waiting area until we are done with the test." The nurse said.

"Ok." I kiss Holland's head. "You will be ok and I will call Derrick and Daniel," I said.

"Thank you I love you" She cries.

"I love you too and don't cry you will be ok." I squeeze her hand and walk back out of the room into the waiting room where Emerson is sitting.

"I need to call Derrick and Daniel I'm going to step out a minute," I said to him.

I pull out Holland's phone out of my pocket and call Derrick from hers.

📞Hey, Holls what's up?

📞Hey, Derrick, it's Worth. Man listen Holland is in the hospital but shes ok but she's bleeding a lot and they think her IUD has somehow moved and they have taken her down for an ultrasound.

📞Oh shit, man! Do I need to come there? What do I need to do?

📞Stay by the phone and I promise I will keep you updated.

📞Ok, I'll try. Tell her I love her.

📞I will and listen will you let Sidney know?

📞Oh yeah, I will! Call me when you can and thanks for calling Worth.

📞Your welcome! Bye Derrick.

Shit now I got to call Daniel. After making that call I walk back in and over to Emerson. "I think Daniel will be coming down here."

The nurse walks out. "Kane?"

"That's us. Can we see Holland now?" I ask.

"You're who brought her correct?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am I did," I said.

"What is your relationship with her?" She asked.

"I'm her fiance and this her brother," I said.

"Ok right this way then." She said.

I turn and look at Emerson and smirk. We walk into the room and Holland is laying on the bed in a hospital gown with her eyes closed.

"We are waiting on the Dr to come in with the findings. It shouldn't be too long." She said.

"Thank you," I said walking over to the bed and I lean down and kiss her head. "You ok sweetheart?"

"Yeah, they must have given me something for the pain. Thank you for bringing me." Holland said.

"I would do anything for you. You should know that by now." I said.

"We all would Holland," Emerson said.

Just then a Doctor in a white coat walks in the door holding a chart. "Ms. Kane Hi I'm Dr. Green. I got your results back and looks like the device has perforated the uterine wall and migrated so laparoscopic surgery is necessary."

"Oh wow, so that's why all the bleeding?" Holland asked.

"Yes, that would be the reason. I'll see you in an hour for surgery." He said.

"An hour? wait will this cause anything so that I can't have children?" She asked.

"If I'm being honest it could affect you getting pregnant that's just a time will tell kind of thing." Dr. Green said.

Holland begins to cry. "I didn't know Worth."

"This is a rare case. This is like 1 in 1,000 insertions this happens to. The sooner we get you to surgery the better off you will be." Dr. Green said.

"Thank you, Dr," I said.

Once he left out of the room. "Listen guys I still need bottles picked for my skin cream. I need someone to get Sidney Chad's number so he can do it over the phone. Emerson, I promise we will go to New York soon." Holland said.

"Please Worth call Derrick and explain about the surgery and the bottles and to pull Chad abord he will know what to do," I said.

There was a knock on the door. Daniel and Nancy walked in. "How's my little girl?" He asked.

"Hey, guys I'm about to be taken to surgery. I need to call Aunt Shelly she will be worried." I said.

I hand Holland the phone. "Crap it's her machine."

📞Hey Aunt Shelly! I was hoping to get ahold of you but I've had a female issue and heading to surgery in an hour. I will have Worth call you and let you know how things go. You can call or text my phone Worth will have it. Love you.

📱Hey guys I'm being prepped for surgery so call Worth on my phone if need be. He will keep you posted. Love you both.

"I'm sorry guys! I'm so glad you're here. My mind is frazzled right now and I'm scared and nervous." Holland said.

"It's ok dear Dan really wanted to be here," Nancy said.

"I'm glad that your both here." She reaches for Daniels's hand. He leans down and kisses her forehead.

"We will be waiting for you to get finished ok?" He said.

"Id like that." She smiles.

I sit on the side of the bed and grab her hand and holds it and rubs my thumb across her skin. I'm scared shitless right now but trying not to show it.

A little while later a couple of people come to get her to take her to surgery. I lean down and give her a big kiss. "I love you so very much," I said.

"I love you too." She smiles through tears.

Once Hollan is rolled out of the room I had to get out of there. I walk out the door and down the hall to the window. I text Derrick to let him know whats going on. I also got a voicemail from Aunt Shelly and I called to tell her whats going on.

It wasn't long until someone put their arm around my waist. I turn around to see who in the hell and saw my mom and pops and Chad and Dustin and Emma and Jess.

"Guys you all didn't have to come down here," I said.

"We wanted to Worth because that's what family does," Josie said.

I choke back a sob and hug my mom. "I was so scared I can't lose her mom. I love her so much." I said.

"What happened, son?" Josie asked.

"That IUD perforated her uterine wall. Could make her infertile. Time will tell but I love her regardless." I said.

"I know you do Worth and everything will work out just fine." Mom hugs me.

"I hope so mom I really hope so. I'm going to marry her you just wait." I said.

"It wouldn't surprise me Worth. She's a beautiful smart woman. Now let's go find a seat with the family and wait." She said pulling me over to a chair where the rest of the family is sitting.