Ch 27 🍏

We walk into the little cafe its a little busy

We walk into the little cafe its a little busy. A lady greets us. "Right this way!" She said.

We follow her to a little table in the corner. "What can I get you guys?" She asks.

"Can I get a cheeseburger and fries?" Worth said.

"I'll take the same as well," Holland said.

I reach across the table and grab her hands. "I'm happy that you are going back with me even if for one day."

"I'm happy to be going back. I promised Aunt Shelly I would be coming by and she's been looking forward to it. Her little friends in her retirement area are looking forward to some samples." She smiles.

"What did your Aunt Shelly used to do?" I ask.

"Oh, she worked in a post office. She was a carrier for many years and she had all the dogs in the neighborhood after her because she would take them snacks." She laughs.

I laugh... "She sounds awesome. So I have an idea but you may so no."

"Lay it on me." She smiles and rubs my hands.

"How about we fly back tomorrow but we skip Texas and go to TN and I get to see where you grew up and meet Aunt Shelly," I said.

"Really? You want to do that?" she asks.

"Of course sweetheart! I want to see it all and learn more about you." I said.

"I love that idea." She leans across the table and kisses me.

"Here you go, guys! Better feed you before you suck her face off." The waitress laughs.

I chuckle and tip my hat. "Thanks."

"Oh my god! I'm a bit embarrassed." I giggle.

After we eat we head back to the car. "I'm going to call Aunt Shelly and tell her about our trip." She smiles.

📞Hello?

📞Hey Aunt Shelly!

📞Hey sweet girl! What are you doing?

📞I just finished lunch with Worth.

📞Oh, your brother has told me all about him.

📞He did huh?

She looks over at me and winks.

📞Well, he has to get back to Texas on Friday so I thought maybe we could fly out tomorrow and come spend the night with you. How does that sound?

📞Oh dear, I can't wait! I've missed you Holland and yes bring that sexy man with you. I've been telling the girls about you and they really want to meet you.

📞Sounds good Aunt Shelly! I'll bring them some products as well. I'll let you know when we board the jet and don't worry about picking me up. I will rent a car and I love you!

📞Love you too sweet girl! See you and your hunk tomorrow. bye

"Oh, she called me a hunk." I chuckle.

"That she did. So what do you want to do?" She asks.

"Take me somewhere that I can get a few souvenirs for Clara and the guys," I said.

"I know just the place." She smiles.

She pulls out and heads down the road only taking less than ten minutes to get to the place.

"Here we are. I order my stationery from him but he has a nice selection of stuff. His name is Kenny and his partner Bart they run it together." She said.

We get out of the car and hold hands walking into the store.

"Well if it isn't the most beautiful girl I know. How are you doing sweetie?" Kenny said.

"I'm good Kenny! How are you?" She asks.

"Oh, honey you know just selling shit mostly. What can I do for you? And who is this arm candy you have with you?" He asks.

Holland giggles... "Kenny this is Worth. Worth this is Kenny. He wants some souvenirs to take back to Texas."

"Ooh yeah, let's go over here," Kenny said leading us around the store. "Oh, hot stuff I have your stationery ready as well." He said.

"Oh ok good so where is Bart?" Holland asks.

"He went down the street for some coffee you know how much he loves it." Kenny laughs.

"So Worth what brings you to New York?" Kenny asks.

"This beautiful girl right here." I smile and wink at Holland.

"He owns a ranch in Texas and he's giving me all the green apples I want to make a skincare line," Holland said.

"Oh, I bet he's giving you all the apples," Kenny smirks. "Oh here's my piece of ass now. Bart come meet Hollands new arm candy."

"Let's be clear I've never brought a guy in here and he's more than arm candy," Holland said.

"Oh, sweet thing!" Bart runs up for a hug. "I haven't seen you in a minute. Nice to meet you umm..."

"Worth," I said.

"Nice to meet you Worth. I can tell that you are not from here." Bart said.

"What gave it away dumpling? His cowboy hat?" Kenny giggles.

I chuckle and Holland laughs looking at me.

"I'll take that stationary today if that's ok," Holland said.

"We will go get it for you, honey." Kenny pulls Barts's arm toward the back of the store.

I chuckle... "They are something else. I couldn't even focus on anything to buy with them talking."

Holland giggles... "I know they are distracting but funny."

I pick up a couple of things and make it to the front by the time the guys come out of the back with the stationary.

"Here is your stationary darling. Here let me ring up your things." Kenny said.

Bart walks around and hugs Holland. "When you get this skincare line out I want some ok?"

"You know I'll deliver it personally. We gotta go we have a few other places to go." Holland said.

"Nice meeting you guys," I said.

"You too Worth!" Bart said and they both smirk.

"They are too much." I laugh when we walk out of the store. "But I like them and I bet the can sell stuff like crazy," I said.

"Oh, you know it! I don't even need this stationary but I like helping small businesses and I will write on them so it's all good." Holland said.

"Oh, let's go in here." Holland pulls my arm and smiles.

"Got a sweet tooth do ya?" I ask.

"Yes! I love gummy candy. Let's see what they got that we can eat on the jet tomorrow." She smiles.

Thirty minutes later we have several bags full of candy.

"Who knew we liked the same gummies. I usually don't share but I'll make an exception this time." Holland laughs and loops her arm through mine as we walk back to her car.