Ch 30 🍏

"A good story to tell your kids one day

"A good story to tell your kids one day." Aunt Shelly smiles.

"Where is that handsome devil Derrick? He always flirts with me." Vivian giggled.

"He's back at the office running things with Sidney," I said yawning. "Aunt Shelly I hope you don't mind but we are jet-lagged and just want to take a nap."

"That's a fine doll. Yall have a good nap." She smiled.

As we head up the steps Vivian said. "I bet they are going to go have monkey sex or butt sex as those young ones call it these days."

"Omg!" I giggle and Worth laughs.

"You never know what is going to come out of their mouths," I said.

"It's funny I mean they aren't harming anyone but they stroked my ego to tell me that I'm man candy." Worth laughs.

We lay down on the bed. "Well if your anyone's man candy I want it to be mine because I don't share." I giggle.

Worth wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips. "I only want to be yours and if those women weren't downstairs listening I would have you naked under me right now."

"What about on top of you?" I giggle.

"That works too." Worth smirks at me.

"I can ride a cowboy," I smirk and kiss him again.

"You better stop I can't keep him down because you already have me worked up." He said.

"Oh, such a shame let me see," I said unbuckling his jeans and pull his zipper down. I move my hand inside of his boxers and feel his hard muscle.

I find his mouth again and begin kissing him harder massaging his hard cock in my hand.

"I think he likes me." I giggle between our kisses.

"He more than likes you, sweetheart." Worth moans.

"I can tell." I bite my lip. "Pull your jeans down and your boxers," I said jumping up to make sure the door is locked and then walk back over to the bed and put my hand back on his hard cock.

I move my hand up and down it massaging it slowly then fast repeating that over and over.

"If you make me come it's going to cause a mess." He whispers.

"No, it won't." I move a little so that I could grip it better and then I move my face down until I reach the tip and kiss it. I open my mouth and take my tongue and lick around the top of it.

"Holland what are you doing?" Worth whispers through bated breath.

"I think you know what I'm doing," I smirk at him and open my mouth and slide him in. I lick and suck and move his cock in and out of my mouth.

Worth places his hand in my hair and guides me slightly. I hum around it while pushing it back in and to the back of my throat. I felt him twitch so I did it a few more times when I taste a salty release in my mouth.