Ch 14 🍏

Once on the plane, I look around

Once on the plane, I look around. "Holy hell this is fancy Holland," I said.

Holland laughs. "Have seat and buckle up and once we get in the air we can get more comfortable."

We sit side by side putting our seatbelts on. Holland takes my hand and laces her fingers in mine. "It's going to be ok." She smiles over at me.

The pilot announces takeoff and I hold my breath. Holland leans over to me "Worth you need to breathe. It's ok now we are in the air."

I laugh. "Woohoo I'm good now I think."

"You can unbuckle your belt and we can go stretch out on the bed." She said.

"Ok if you think it's safe," I said.

"I do." She giggles and unbuckles her belt and stands up. She leans over me and unbuckles my belt as well and takes my hand to help me up. "Come on." She said.

I hesitate for a second. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"Just come on." She grabs my hand and leads me back to a room and closes the door.

"Wow this is a big bed for a plane," I said.

"Yeah, I wanted to be able to sleep on trips. Go over on that side and sit on the bed." She motions with her hand. She goes around the other side and lays down. She pats the bed for me to lay down as well.

"I'm scared." I chuckle.

"It's ok to come on we can snuggle." She smiles.

I lay down and Holland scoots over to me. I put my arm under her neck. She lays a hand on my chest.

"You ok now?" She asks.

I let out a deep breath. "I'm not sure yet," I said.

"It's ok just close your eyes and try to rest." She kisses my cheek.

"I don't think I can do that. I probably look like a big baby I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be sorry its your first time on a plane it has to be weird. I remember how nervous and stiff I was the first time. Want a drink? That may help." She said.

"Sure I think it would be," I said.

She gets up and digs in a cabinet and pulls out some bourbon and pours a little in a cup and walks back over to the bed. "Here this should help," she said.