I know you want to sleep with my boyfriend

KNOW YOUR WORTH

DISCLAIMER: written by @cosmopolition

A/N: back to the jily who created Harry Potter (my 82nd bae)

Every morning I pull on them pants
Mmm but I don't get out so much since I acquired St. Vitus dance
I turn the news on a while
I practice my scene
You think things are straight but they're not what they seem
Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine
In his coat and his boots and his blackheart machine
No, no one knows the two sides of Monsieur Valentine

-"the two sides of Monsieur Valentine" by Spoon

"Pfft," Lily scoffed abruptly, sitting back slightly as she glared at a nondescript point.

Elle's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "what's with you?"

Alice smirked knowingly, "I'm going to guess that she's staring at the French whore whose been hanging off her boyfriend ever since she transferred in."

Lily's eyebrows shot up in surprise as she straightened in her seat, "how did you know? Bloody hell, you weren't even looking in that direction, I can't possibly be that obvious," she pouted.

"Oh stop it; you look like a petulant little child. And, besides, I knew because, as much as you try to hide it and deny it, you get jealous easily Evans."

"Wait, wait, wait-why didn't I know about Adèle hitting on James?" Elle asked with a quizzical look.

"More like Slut-Elle," Alice muttered under her breath.

"Translation: she slut, have to admit that I like it, works very well for me," Lily admitted with a smile.

Elle let out an outraged scoff, "Lily, you can't possibly be condoning that, you usually hate it when she comes up with nicknames!"

"You used to use the name Fen-Prick, who are you to act all holier than thou Poirot?" Alice asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oi, that was different, my nickname wasn't part of it then!"

"Damn, forgot about that," Alice cursed slightly.

Lily visibly sagged at the realization, "well she did add the slut in there Elle-and you're definitely not one..."

"Lily," Elle groaned.

"Oh come on Elle, turn around, look at the whore!"

Both Alice and Elle turned around to see the French transfer student sitting between James and Sirius, effectively interrupting their "blokes only day" by rubbing herself up against a clearly uncomfortable James.

"Well at least he doesn't look like he's enjoying it; seriously though, you have no reason to worry about that one Lils."

"Which one?" Lily asked with a slightly sardonic smile.

"either, James loves you too much to do that to you-at the very least he'd dump you before going out with another girl-"

"Gee, thanks Alice, you always do know how to make a girl feel better!" Lily sarcastically quipped.