truth or dare: marauder style (part 3)

"What in the world was that about?" Remus asked Lily.

"You'll find out soon enough," Lily said, still smiling. She was right, in less than five minutes the doorbell rang. "Go get it guys," Lily said sweetly. Sirius had come out of the bathroom now and was fully clothed and looking none too happy.

"That," Sirius said. "Was the most humiliating thing I have ever done in my entire life."

"It's what the game's about, my dear Sirius," Lily said with a cruel smile. "Now go get the door." But James' mom had beaten them to it.

"James!" she called. "The boy who lives down the street and his friend would like to have a word with you and your friends." Lily smiled evilly once again.

"Let's go," she said, and with that she pushed them out the door, down the stairs, and right in the hallway to face Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy.

"Oh... my... God," Sirius said. "Lily, I'll-"

"Potter," Snape said, cutting him off. "Would you mind keeping your little friend over there... censored?"

"That was, by far, the worst sight I've seen since my Uncle Greg got himself blown up by his wife at the dinner table," Malfoy said. Peter grimaced at the thought.

"It can't have been worse than looking in a mirror, Malfoy," Sirius said.

"Believe me, Black," Malfoy said. "If looking in a mirror were that bad I wouldn't have any."

"So you came here to tell us to keep Sirius inside," James said.

"On a leash would be better," Snape said, which made Peter and Sirius burst into fits of giggles behind them.

"You've done it so you can go now," James continued, ignoring Snape's comment and the giggling behind him.

"No, no," Lily said. "They came over, so they must stay longer. It would be terribly rude of us to force them out so soon. Why don't we go upstairs and have a 'chat'?"

"Do you mean play a game or two?" James asked her innocently. Lily nodded with a smile tugging at her lips.

"Oh, esteemed ones," Sirius said mockingly, now understanding Lily's reasoning. "You must come up and grace us with your presence."

"Or just appall us with your odor," Remus said. "When was the last time you two took a bath?" Snape and Malfoy both glared and turned around to leave, but Lily grabbed them both by the back of their robes and dragged them back towards James' room.

"No," Lily said. "Stay a while. We're playing a game. You can join us. Actually, you'll join us whether you like it or not." Snape and Malfoy exchanged disgusted glances at the fact that Lily was touching them and a confused one.

"We're pretty sure you'll like it, though," Sirius said. "Trust me." With the exception of Snape and Malfoy, everyone else knew that when Sirius Black said 'trust me' it meant you are in horrible trouble.