Author's Promise

Hello! Welcome!

Social experiment: What made you click on my book?

(Please comment on your answer)

1.) The Story Description

2.) The Cover

3.) I read To The End or Heart & Soul

4.) Someone referred me

5.) Other (feel free to tell me!)

— —

Hello, hello to the newcomers who are interested in my fanfic. I'm a very open author who would love hearing all of your thoughts and helpful tips throughout my story, so feel free to drop comments or likes at any time.

To all the veterans who have watched this story get rewritten about 100,000 times, I'm finally getting around to finishing it. This is a cause for celebration!!!!

I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS BOOK!

Like many others, my country was on shut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic, so my family and I were living the quarantine life at home. This sucked for everyone and I really wanted you all to feel like you had a safe place to go if you were dealing with something similar. Now, things have changed a bit, but I still want the same message to ring true. This being said, I'm going to try my hardest to finish this book as quick as I can for ya'll!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

I also want to say how much I appreciate all of the love I'm still getting on this book. I read every single comment on each chapter and I could not be more grateful to those of you who have been hanging for this finale for over four years. That, or maybe you just clicked on for the first time and have no idea what I'm talking about.

As usual, I'm sending so much love to you all.

Always & Forever,

Mae