THREE

three; you're a victim, not a suspect

Three serial killers, nine bodies, and no suspect, made Hadley's head throbbed from pain as she walked around the corner and to where the police officers were, there had been another body found by the serial killer Billy was investigating just that morning.

Hadley walked up to the crime scene, slipping on her gloves, hopping she wouldn't get caught by anyone. She saw Dr. Reid standing talking to a man when she heard a familiar voice behind her. 

"You shouldn't be here."  Agent Morgan said, causing Hadley to turn and look at him, her eyes slightly wide.

"I'm not a suspect, they cleared me." She said to him as if it was their  faults as to why she couldn't be there and he nodded.

 "You're a victim, not a suspect." He said and she clenched her jaw at his statement

"I'm not a victim. Have you gotten into contact with Eleanor Pierce?" Hadley asked, turning her body to walk towards the dead male on the floor and he nodded.

"We can meet with her later. We can take Reid with us too." He said and she nodded, as he mentioned the attractive doctor.

She pulled out her camera and started taking pictures of the body from different angles. A man approached the body and took DNA samples and fingerprints.  

"Jack the Ripper terrorized London for months, who knows what will happen when we find out who did this. Are we sure it's not the killer from the other night?" Agent Prentiss asked and Hadley stood up and walked towards them, if the mention of the murder had bothered her, she didn't let it show, especially when these people were trained to read body language.

"Yes. The killer from the other night strangled his victim. This one is acting like Jack the Ripper. Two completely different MOs. I think whoever did this murder is going after men." She said, and the BAU team looked at her, wondering how she caught up on that accusation so fast.

Before Hadley could say anything else, her phone rang. She picked it up and answered. "LaMontagne." She said and Jocelyn's voice could be heard. 

"Okay, so that really hot guy I met the other night, he asked me out on a date! Can you believe it?" Jocelyn asked, shrieking and Hadley pulled her phone away from her ear, turning her back to the agents.

"Jocelyn, I'm on a case right now." She said gritting through her teeth and she sighed. 

"Okay, fine, I'll give you details in a bit, I'm driving. Meet me at a bar?." She asked and Hadley hung up, knowing she would send her the address. She laughed, shaking her head and turned back to everyone.

***

Hadley walked into a bar, that she didn't often go to and she saw Jocelyn sitting down at a table. She walked over to her and sat down.