fifteen

fifteen; a singular white rose

I walked into the Professor's office and she stood smiling at Derek, obviously captivated by his charm. Derek smiled and introduced us to her. "Professor Perez, this is SSA and Crime Scene Investigator Hadley LaMontagne, and Dr.Spencer Reid." He said and I smiled nodding at her.

"We're looking for someone who is about 18-24 years old, male. " Derek said and the professor shrugged her shoulders. "We have a lot of males in our class." She said and Spencer looked at her. "He has a very sensitive personality.He often has difficulty letting go of negative thoughts and emotions, tends to take things personally, and is afraid of rejection, even in relatively minor situations." He said and the professor shot her eyes to us.

"You know who this is don't you?" I asked and she nodded." Her name is Amber Secorsky." She said and I shot my head to Spencer and Derek and then back to the professor. "Are you sure it's a girl?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes, she's 19 years old." She said and Derek went to go call Hotch. "Hotch, the UnSub is a female, her name is Amber Secorsky." He said and hung up, Leilani got a call and picked it up. After talking on the phone she turned towards us.

"The DNA sample I was told to bring in came back positive. The male is Tyrone Charles." She said and Derek called Hotch back. "Our male UnSub is Tyrone Charles." He said and with that he hung up.

"Okay, let's go. Hotch want's us back." He said and we all nodded.

I sat at the office, as Spencer and Derek left to go catch both UnSub's. The door opened and William walked in first and behind them, was Amber Secorsky, who had dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. She had tears streaming down her face as she walked by, not making any eye contact with me .Tyrone Charles, walked in behind them, Derek holding onto him, he was about 6'2. He was wearing scrubs and his hair was cut short. He was 30 years old, but looked to be about in his early twenties.

He looked at me, and his dark eyes held an emotion that I couldn't put my finger on. He smirked at me then was shoved into an interrogation room. Emily walked in with JJ and they both looked at me. "Tyrone lawyered up. Amber says she'll tell us anything." She said and I nodded, as I watched the one woman, I didn't like walk in trough the door. Valentina, the defense attorney walked in and smiled at me as she walked into the interrogation room where Tyrone was being held.

I watched on the TV when Spencer walked into the room of Amber Secorsky. I watched as the girl cried and admitted to every question. She had stated that she befriended each victim, before Tyrone killed them. She also said that Tyrone had promised her a better life but lied.

Tyrone, however would most likely face Death row. No matter how many deals Valentina could make, he killed pregnant woman. Valentina stepped out the room and stood talking to Hotch. She shook her head and left the building.

I stood at the cemetery as it was raining, I held the umbrella tight in my hand, as I stared at the headstone that read: Jocelyn Selena Estevez. Beloved daughter, sister and friend. and the headstone next to hers read: Matteo Santiago Estevez. Beloved, son, brother, and friend.

I was still pretty mad at Will as he was with me, so when I was going to leave we said goodbye to each other and no words were said, which made me upset and sad at the same time.

I stood staring at Jocelyn's grave which had red roses placed along it. I placed the singular white rose upon the bouquet of red ones and I stood back up, watching the grave. I thought about all the memories we had as teens and how fast things escalated, which all could have been avoided if I didn't drive that day.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see Hotch, Derek, Emily, JJ and Spencer standing there holding umbrellas in the rain, supporting me. I felt a small tear escape as I watched the grave and the team started to make their way back to the car except Spencer and Hotch.

Spencer stood farther ahead from Hotch, who was closer to me. "It isn't your fault." He said and I shrugged. "I fell asleep at the wheel." I said and he shook his head. " You couldn't help it. " He said and I bit my lip looking over at Matteo's grave. Hotch left and then I started walking to where Spencer was standing. "How are you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged, as we walked back together. He turned towards me and tilted his head. "What did Mrs. Estevez say to you?" He asked and I looked down, seeing my knuckles turn white from gripping the handle hard.

"She brought up my mom. She left when I was 3 months old. I've had problems with it my entire life. Billy knew her she left when he was 13. I don't even know what she looks like. Dad and Billy threw away all her pictures, destroyed everything she ever had." I said and Spencer gave me a sad look.

"I'm sorry." He said and I shrugged my shoulders, going to walk to the black SUV. "It's fine." I stated and I raised my eyebrows. "So... you and Leilani huh?" I asked and he shrugged, opening the door to the SUV. "Just friends." He stated and I laughed, trying to cover up the jealousy. "They all say that." I said and he shook his head.

"I-I have my mind set on someone else." He said and I turned my towards him, and Derek honked, making us jump. I got into the car and watched as we drove by the cemetery and left New Orleans, Louisiana.

a/n:  

Okay, so Alexis Bledel is playing Amber. I didn't want to add anything else because I don't want to drag out this case any more than it has to be. Now as a heads up. The next couple of chapters are going to skip over season 3 of Criminal Minds, until the episode Lo-Fi, and then we will be into season 4. It might be 3 or 4 chapters that will be skipping over season 3. I don't actually know the time span, so let's just say it's been about 4-6 months and then the episode Lo-Fi will take place!