five

five; masquerade

Hadley's POV

 I walked under the yellow crime tape, my hands with latex gloves on them and looked down at the dead body. Billy came up to me and he looked down at me. "You sure you want to be doin' this?" He asked and I nodded. "It's my job Billy." I said and he nodded, I heard the footsteps of the Agents coming up behind us.

"She's mocking us." Billy said looking at Agent Jareau and Agent Prentiss. I noticed how Billy's eyes lingered on Agent Jareau's and I smirked.

"Do you have any tweezers?" Dr. Re- Spencer asked me and I pulled them out of my bag, and handed them to him, he grabbed the tweezers and pulled out the note. He grabbed it and read it. "It's a note from the UnSub addresses to your father." He said looking at Billy and I, and I tilted my head.

"Let's see it." Agent Gideon said and grabbed the note from Spencer. "' Dear Boss, he wanted it, with that sharp tongue, and vulgar hand. Thought you'd like to know, another will soon get what he deserves. Yours, Truly.'" Agent Gideon read and I looked at him. "That's weird. Typicallys offenders write letters to be heard." I said and Spencer nodded.

"Jack The Ripper bragged about not being caught, yet, this UnSub isn't using correspondence to flaunt her latest kills, only to explain why she did it." Spencer said and I looked down at the cement.

"Like The Opera Killer." I said softly and everyone turned towards me. "You think our daddy knew her somehow?" Billy asked, taking the attention off of me and Agent Jareau looked at us both.

"Can you think of a woman in your dad's life he helped through a tough time? Maybe even a prostitute he helped get off the streets?" She asked and Billy shook his head. "He hasn't dealt with prostitutes since he worked sex crimes." He said and Agent Gideon looked at Billy.

"Did your father have a partner?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, they called him Smitty. He was an asshole." I said and Billy jabbed his elbow in my side. "Ow!" I yelped, I looked over at him and was about to smack him when I realized there were agents around us.

"That bit- bastard didn't even show up to his funeral. " I said and Billy looked at me. "You barley remember him." He said and I shrugged. "I remember him being the assholey type." I said smirking and ripped off my gloves.

"May I borrow your hand for a minute?" Billy asked looking at Agent Jareau and he grabbed her hand and pulled it down to pull out the victims hand, I looked at the marking on it and chuckled to myself. "What the f-" I said but was cut off by Billy. "Well, I'll be damned." He said and Agent Prentiss looked at Billy.

"What is it?" She asked confused and I looked down at the hand. "The stamp on the victim's hand-" he said but I cut him off. 

"It's admittance to the Mon Cherie. It's a bar in the French Quarter. But, 9 years ago, it was called Jones." I said looking at them all and they all looked at each other.