FOUR

four;damaged

I walked into the station with my head down, not wanting to make eye contact with any of the BAU agents, especially Hotchner, who thought I was going to shoot him yesterday. I walked passed Agent Jareau and I went up to the bulletin board, seeing that no DNA was found on the body of Alicia Montegomery.

"LaMontagne." A voice said and I turned my head, looking at who called me. But whoever did call my last name, it wasn't for me. It was for my brother. 

" We just found another body in the Quarter." I heard Agent Hotchner say when a woman came running in through the station.

"Help her! Someone help her!" I looked at the woman who was covered in blood. I immeadiatley rushed to her side and looked her in the eyes. 

"What happened?" I asked and she couldn't stop crying. 

"He hung her! And then stabbed her! She's dead. Oh god!" She yelled and I looked down at her outfit and realized she was wearing one of the outfits from the musical.

"Ma'am, I need you to calm down. Who killed her?"I asked and she shook her head. 

"He was wearing a black robe and a white mask." She said and a couple of agents surrounded us.

"He-he said to give this to a Hadley La-LaMon-" She said having trouble saying the last name but I finished it for her.

 "LaMontagne." I said and she nodded, fishing the note out of her pocket.

I looked at it and it was sealed with a sealing wax. I ripped it open and read the letter.

Dear Ms.Hadley LaMontagne,

You know who I am. You are not as smart as you think you are. You let emotions cloud your judgment and you know where to find me. You killed him, this is revenge. Remember to keep your hands at the level of your eyes.

Yours Truly,

-Phantom

I looked up and slammed the note on the table, and Billy came out, grabbing the note. "Who did you kill?" He asked and I shook my head. "No one. I killed nobody." I said and that was the truth.

3rd Person POV

William LaMontagne Jr. Had his sister sitting in the interviewing room. Gideon and Hotch were talking to each other. 

"I don't think she did this." Gideon said and Hotch looked at the older man.