thirty-eight

thirty-eight; no coffee or breakfast

I looked around at all the mirrors surrounding Mason Turner and I watched as Hotch and Rossi left the room with Bedwell. I put my arm on Spencer's arm that was crossed above his chest."I'm going to snoop around. " I said and he nodded and watched as I walked away.

I turned on my flashlight and took out my gun, looking around. I heard footsteps and I turned the sharp corner and bumped into Derek. I gasped, backing away holding onto my chest. Derek began laughing, his chest shaking. 

"What the hell!?" I shrieked and he laughed harder. "Derek. Leave Hads alone." Emily said and I tried to bring my breathing down. "God, I hate you." I said and hit his chest and he dried the tears around his eyes. 

"No you don't babygirl, you love me." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Kiss my ass Morgan." I said and he laughed again. I heard the squealing of the pigs and walked over to Emily.

"I kinda want some bacon now." I said looking down at the pig and Emily looked over at me. Is there ever a time you aren't hungry?" She asked and I shook my head. " No, I always eat Spencer's food. He probably wants to break up with me because of it." I joked, laughing.

"Hey what's this?" Derek asked looking at a brown wooden box. He walked over to it and opened it. He looked back at us with wide eyes. I walked over to it and saw hundreds of pairs of bloody shoes. "Oh my god." I said with horror.

Hotch and the team came up to us and I held the phone up to my ear. I heard Spencer say something about how pigs are omnivores and eat meat and herbs.

"Leilani, get me a CSU unit up here ASAP. I need my bag from the office. Bring whatever equipment you have, relay the message that I want them wearing white suits and multiple layers of gloves. I need maybe two other boxes of gloves medium- to large and the small box I have." I said and hung up.

"Okay, we have a team coming, they should be here in about 15 minutes." I said walking up to Hotch, Derek and Spencer. "Reid, let Bedwell know, we're going to need a warrant to be able to examine the property. Hadley I want you to go wait for the CSU to come, I want you to give them orders. "He said and I nodded and I watched him walk away. "Hey did you bring the windbreaker? I forgot mine." I said and Spencer nodded, pointing to the SUV. "Mines in the SUV." He said and I nodded, and turned to walk to the SUV. Once I got to the black SUV I opened the door and Spencer's windbreaker was against the seat. I put it on and zipped it up, when I slammed the door I heard a faint scream.

I turned my head, trying to find the direction it came from but I couldn't. I heard honking and saw two big CSU vans and Leilani in another car.

They parked and Leilani got out and looked at me. "Okay, suit up, I want you all to where layers of gloves, boots, and shoe cover's over them as a precaution." I said and Hotch called me over.

"What's going on with the CSU?" He asked and I looked over at them and watched them get dress. "I'm having them go in with white suits, gloves and boots as a precaution. Derek mentioned something about a table being covered in blood, so I'll have Leilani go take some pictures and get some DNA samples. I'll have two forensics go around and collect fingerprints " I said and he nodded. "Okay, we're going to have to go back to the hotel, get some sleep first thing tomorrow, we come back and get working." Hotch said and we all nodded, going to leave.

The next morning to had on my boots and my CSI windbreaker. My hair was in a ponytail and my vest was underneath but on top of my short sleeved shirt.  I saw 4 other CSU vans, multiple cop cars, hounds going to find Lucas Turner and other officers from around. Spencer was inside with Penelope and I walked around to the pig pen and saw Leilani bending down and cleaning. "What have you found so far?" I asked my hands on top of the pen.

She took off her mask and sighed shaking her head. "I've sent in swabs from last night, came back with 12 different DNA sets. We've got 89 shoes that they've found so far." She said and I sighed shaking my head.

"Agent LaMontagne." A guy said and I walked over to him and he showed me dog tags, that belonged to William. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I saw Hotch, Rossi and Spencer run to their cars and Hotch looked back at me and yelled. "Stay here, keep watch of the CSU." He said and I nodded and watched as they left.

I walked into the house and saw Penelope working. "Hey beautiful." She said and I smiled at her. "Hey, where are they going?" I asked and she looked up at me. "They found a possible location for Kelly." She said and I nodded and I looked over at Mason.

JJ came over to us and she smiled at me. "I saw you, wearing Spencer's windbreaker yesterday."She said and I shrugged my shoulder's sheepishly. "Is it getting serious?" Penelope asked and I shrugged. "I mean I guess. We make 6 months in a couple of weeks." I said and JJ awed.

I heard the door being slammed open and I grabbed my gun and ran to see what was going on. I ran over to the door and saw William holding an AR-15. I held my gun in the air. "Don't shoot. Drop the weapon." I yelled and JJ held her gun up. William let three shots fire and dropped the gun putting his hands up. I ran over to him and grabbed the handcuffs from JJ and placed them around his wrists, I looked back up at her and shook my head, watching as Penelope had tears down her eyes.

On the jet, I sat next to Spencer, with my head on his shoulders, as he was sleeping. Adeleine and Rossi where sitting next to each other. Maxsten was next to Derek and he slept using his arm as a pillow. Derek was just looking out the window, not saying a word. JJ was sleeping as well as Emily and Hotch was writing reports. Penelope was knitting and Leilani was next to her reading.

I grabbed Spencer's hand for reassurance and he gripped it. "I thought you were sleeping." I said looking up at him and he smiled down at me. "I thought you were sleeping too." He said and I shrugged. "I can't sleep." I said and he moved his arm to wrap around my shoulders. I sighed and moved my body more into his.

4 hours later.

 I walked on the street to where I saw Derek, Emily, Adeleine and Rossi. I had my dark sunglasses over my face and I looked at most of my team that was here.

"This better be good. I've have 2 hours of sleep and no coffee or breakfast." I mumbled and we began walking up to the apartment. Leilani was talking to a detective and Spencer was sitting down already with a cup of coffee and a file in his hand. I sighed looking at the coffee and then at the detective.

The detective began talking and I was beginning to drown most of it out and thinking about eating. "Where's Hotch?" Emily asked and I looked around not seeing him. "His phone must be on vibrate." JJ said and I looked over at them. " I wasn't at the apartment, I have no idea." I said and Emily nodded. The detective left the room and I walked over to Spencer, who stood up and walked over to his bag. He pulled out a bag and hen grabbed a coffee and handed it to me.  "Sorry I left without you, I knew you were going to be late no matter how much I woke you up." He said and I smiled and looked up at him. "I love you." I said grabbing it from him and I leaned in giving him a hug.

He hugged me back and smiled. "I love you too." He said and kissed my temple. "Let's go to Barton's house. See what we can find." Rossi said and I nodded and walked out holding my food and drink.