forty-three

forty-five; code violet

3rd Person POV

"We found her, they're bringing her to the hospital now." Rossi said looking at Hotch who was covered in blood.Spencer ran in and looked around. "Where is she?" He asked and Rossi looked at him. "She's in the ambulance, I told them you want to go. Hurry." Rossi said and Spencer nodded, grabbing his cane and walking fast to get there.

"She won't recover from this will she?" Rossi asked sad and Hotch shook his head. "He didn't kill her because he wanted to mentally damage her. She won't be the same after this again." He said and looked over at the stairs where Hadley's blood was, tears in the man's eyes

"Someone has to go to the hospital to see her." Hotch said and Rossi placed a hand on Hotch's shoulder. "Will and Emily will go. I have to go find Gemma, I'm her next living guardian." He said sadly and Hotch nodded, and Rossi left, leaving the man there.

As the medics rolled Hadley on the stretcher into the hospital, Spencer ran in with them, holding her hand. "24 year old female. Penetration wound the the lower abdomen. Possible broken or fractured Zygoma." The female medic said loud and clear and a doctor rushed to the stretcher as it was being rolled into the hospital.

"Possible head trauma. She has Type I Narco. Possibly on Modafinil, she is an amputee." The male said and the doctor and a sea of nurses and other doctors came over to them. A female nurse grabbed Spencer. "Sir, you're going to have to come to with me." She said and Spencer let go of Hadley as she was brought into a room.

Hadley woke back up and began looking around her. "Get off of me." She shrieked and started kicking her legs, to get the nurses and the staff off of her.  "Ma'am you need to calm down." A nurse stated and brought her hand up to Hadley's face to move her hair but Hadley bit her hand and punched another nurse in the face. A doctor ran to the phone and began speaking into it, to give the hospital a warning.

"Code Violet. We have a Code Violet in the hospital." The doctor said and the nurse with Spencer sprinted over to the room Hadley was in. They grabbed a needle and injected her with sedatives and she began calming down and soon fell asleep.

The nurse who she punched had a broken nose and was rushed into another room.

Hadley's POV (flashback #1)

"Jack! Don't run next to the water." Hayley yelled at her Jack and I smiled at them both, the wind was blowing Hayley's blonde hair all over the place."It's so nice to be off." I said and she smiled and nodded. "It is. It feels like it's been forever since we've last seen you." She said and I smiled and watched as Jack began feeding the ducks.