six

six; keep your hands at the level of your eyes

3rd Person POV

Billy rushed into the station and looked at Morgan and Spencer. "Where the hell is she?" He asked, getting angry and Hotch looked at him. " We don't know where she is, we have our technical analyst running a background check on Jocelyn." He said and Billy slammed his hands down on the table.

"She's the only thing I have left. I need her." He yelled and JJ walked over to him, trying to call him down. Garcia called and Gideon put her on speaker phone.

"Jocelyn Estevez was Matteo's sister, she was the one that saved Hadley from drowning." Garcia said and Prentiss shook her head.

"Why save the girl you think killed your brother?" She asked out loud and Gideon looked at them all. "To torture her. To get in her head, get close to her, then when the time was right." He said and Prentiss looked at everyone. "So where would she take Hadley?" She asked and Billy looked up wiping a tear from his eyes.

"Where it all began." He said understanding, Spencer shot his head to the board, where the picture of the cause way was. "Lake Pontchartrain Causeway." He said and Hotch jumped up along with Morgan.

"Get a team out there now!" He demanded and they all rushed, hoping they weren't late to save Hadley.

Hadley's POV

I woke up with blood trickling down my face. I looked over the dashboard and saw us going over a street that lead us to the one place I haven't been since the accident. I turned my head and saw Jocelyn holding a gun to me.

"Don't you move bitch." She spatted and I kept my eyes straight forward. "Why are you doing this?" I asked my voice trembling and she smirked. "Because, you killed him. You murdered them and you got to live!" She screamed and I flinched at her tone.

"Why kill Alicia Montegomery? "I asked and she smirked. "For someone so smart, you're dumb. She got in the way of Eleanor's spotlight. I love her! Do you understand me? It had to be done! Alicia had to die!" She said and I shook my head, as I watched us start driving on the causeway.

"You're a coward!" I said and I felt the gun go off. The pain in my thigh was so excruciating, that I started to sweat. "No, I bagged you and they will never know. No you're going to end up the same way Sammy and Matteo are. DEAD!" She screamed in my ear, I closed my eyes, the pain hurting.

We stopped on the side of the causeway and Jocelyn got out her car and slammed the door, going to get rope from the back. She then went around the car and opened the passenger door to grab me.

She pried her finger into my bullet wound and I screamed out in agonizing pain, she gripped my arm and dragged me out of the car by my hair. I gasped as I put pressure on my leg. She went to where the cross was put up for the lives that were lost that day, and began trying to tue the rope to the edge but failed. It already had a noose made.

She tried to put it around my head, but I moved it and she punched me again. "Stay still bitch!" She yelled, and then I remembered what was in the note and in the play. Keep your hands at the level of your eyes.

 I threw my hands up to my face so it was harder for her to get it around my neck, I saw the red and blue lights of the cop cars and she punched me again, this time in my throat and I started coughing out for air. She slipped the noose over my head and tightened it. Agent Hotchner, Morgan, Gideon, Spencer, Jareau, Billy and Prentiss ran out their car and held their Glocks up.

"Untie the noose!" Agent Hotchner screamed at Jocelyn and she smirked. "And let this bitch live? No!" She said, letting go of me a bit. Her hand slowly let go of me and I was able to see the gun on the floor. I bit her hand and she stumbled back and I grabbed the gun, but she pushed me back, and I tripped over the railing.

Everything happened in slow motion, before I tripped over the railing I was able to make a shot, but I had no idea where it went to. Before I knew it, I fell over the rail and my body hit the water, the noose coming down with me.

3rd Person POV

 Jocelyn's deceased body hit the pavement with a bullet lodged in her brain as Hadley went over the bridge. Billy's eyes went wide and he ran to the side, looking down. He threw his gone on the floor and dived into the water. Agent Hotchner yelled at the officers. "Go NOW! Go down there!" He yelled and the BAU ran into the car they drove and followed the officers down to the edge.

The team made it down there in about a minute and Billy nor Hadley were found. Hotch felt guilty for what he accused Hadley of days prior to this incident and was getting scared.

Then a head broke through the water, five minutes later, and Billy swam with Hadley to the surface. Hotch ran into the water, not caring about getting wet to help the girl.

They brought her limp body to land and the EMS that were called minutes ago rushed down to the shore and pushed the brother and agent out the way as they cut the noose off of her neck.

They began doing compression on the blue girl, pressing hard over her sternum to resuscitate. Everyone was watching as they got nothing, and the other EMS ripped her button down shirt open and Hadley's black bra was visibile, the EMS started attaching the defibrillator patches above her breast and one under it.

"Charge to 200. Clear!" They said and cleared away from her body. Her body jolted up and then they applied CPR again.

"Charge to 300. Clear!" They said and cleared once again and nothing was working. "Charge to 360. Clear!" They said and with the last charge, her body jolted up and she coughed up water, gasping for air.

Billy bent down to his sister and hugged her blue body, which was now turning it's normal color. Tears flowing down Billy's face and Hadley looked around her, the blue and red lights flashing above her head. Hotch sighed and sat down on the dirt, emotionally and mentally drained.

Prentiss breathed out, happy they got the girl back, Morgan looked up, tears in his eyes in fear of losing the girl he had grown close with. JJ smiled down at the body and Spencer closed his eyes knowing that she was breathing. Gideon walked over to Hotch and gripped his shoulder.

Hadley started looking around for Jocelyn, but didn't find her. "Where is she? Where did she go?" She asked, her voice hoarse and Billy held onto her tighter, which gave her the answer. She had shot her.

She started to cry, sobbing into her older brother's chest, not knowing how to feel about what had just happened.