thirty-two

thirty-two; dissociative identity disorder

I stood with Rossi and Adeleine in the main entrance of the building, waiting for Derek and Spencer to finish talk to Adam Jackson. It was uncomfortable to be standing in the hallway waiting, because I knew that she hadn't told him that Gemma was his.

Rossi was called over by one of the desk ladies and that left Adeleine and I. We sat there in silence for about 5 minutes until I decided to speak. "When are you going to tell him?" I asked and she looked over at me. "I beg your pardon?" She asked and I looked at Rossi as he was talking to the lady.

"That Gemma's his. When are you going to tell him that he has a 15 year old daughter?" I asked and she looked at me as if I had just slapped her. "You have no right looking into my business." She said and I shrugged. 

"You're right. I don't. Be he has the right to know, wouldn't want her to be fatherless." I said and before she could say something else Derek and Spencer walked over to us. 

"We're going to go back to the hotel. Hotch said we'll meet tomorrow." Derek said and I nodded and glared at Adeleine and walked to the car. 

I sat in the back and Spencer slid in next to me. I felt bad for ignoring him, but I also felt angry about what I had said to him, hoping it didn't ruin what we have. So before Derek got into the car with Rossi and Adeleine, I looked over at Spencer, my hand resting on my prosthesis.

"I'm sorry." I said and he looked over at me. "For what I said last week. And for ignoring you. And for saying what I said last week." I said again and he smiled softly. "It's okay. You were just angry. I get it." He said placing a hand on mine and I smiled at him.

But when Rossi walked over to the SUV he removed his hand from mine and scooted over so Rossi can sit in the back with us.

I rushed into the Willard Beach-side Resort with Leilani on my trail. We both wore CSI windbreakers. I had on my FBI hat and my ponytail was through the little hole and I had on my black gloves with my shoe covers as I tried to walk quickly, without bothering my left stump.

We both walked in together and we saw the CSU already working on the victim that was bagged. The chief on the unit walked over to me. "Hi, I'm SSA and Crime Scene Investigator Hadley LaMontagne, this is my intern Leilani Māhoe." I said and he nodded, and showed us the victim, before an investigator zipped up the black bag. "Tell the ME that I want a DNA test done, see if there was semen on the victim. Run fingerprints on the arms, legs and torso." I said and the forensic nodded. They told us that his name was Carl Cade and that he was another male that was on spring break.

Derek, Rossi and Spencer walked in and Leilani went to go talk to the other forensics. "Your UnSubs has changed hotels." I heard the lead detective say and I walked over to the team.

The lead detective looked over at me and nodded her head. "What can you tell us?" Derek asked and the detective looked over at the bed.

"The vic's name is Carl Cade, another spring breaker." She said and Rossi looked over at the bed as well. "Any witnesses?" He asked and the detective nodded.