thirty-five

thirty-five; sort of like an elysian life

I stepped off the elevator and walked into the bullpen. I saw Emily and Derek around Spencer's desk, looking up at an office. I walked over to them and I saw what they were seeing: Adeleine and Rossi having an argument.

Rossi threw his hands up and began talking to her. "What do you think is going on in there?" Emily asked sitting on Spencer's desk and Derek shrugged his shoulders.

"No clue it must be bad-" He said and I cut him off, making my presence known. "She's telling him about his daughter." I said and they all looked at me with their mouths open and their eyes wide.

"His daughter?" She asked and I nodded, taking my bag off my shoulders and setting it down next to Spencer's desk. 

"Since when did he have a daughter?" Derek asked and I shrugged. "15 years maybe." I said and Spencer looked back at Rossi's office. "So she's your sister?" Emily asked and I glared at her. "Half sister." I stated and Spencer looked over at me and began info dumping. "Did you know  that half-siblings share 25% of their DNA on average. But this is only an average, because of how DNA is passed down from parents to children, some half-siblings will share more than 25% of their DNA and some will share less. Siblings that share the same mother are often calleduterine siblings or maternal half-siblings." He rambled looking at me and I crossed my arms over my chest.  Emily bent over and used her index finger to poke Spencer in the cheek.

"He's so lifelike." She said and I laughed, throwing my head back. "Hey, have any of your guys seen Leilani? I called her and told her I needed to see her." I said and Emily shrugged and looked over to my office. "I saw her go into your office, about 10 minutes ago." She said and I nodded, and looked at my office. The blinds were closed and I could have sworn I left them open yesterday.

I walked over to my office and I opened the door, it was black inside and I heard a soft moan. I turned on the light and saw Leilani making out with Maxsten. I widened my eyes and jumped out of my office, slamming the door.

I looked back at Derek, Emily and Spencer who looked at me with wide eyes- actually every agent in the bullpen looked at me with wide eyes. "Spider." I stated tilting my head and an agent laughed at me.

I walked back down to Spencer's desk and Emily laughed. "What happened?" She asked and I shuttered thinking about my intern and one of my friends making out on my desk.

"I don't even want to say it." I said and Spencer laughed, I shook my head and sighed.

The day ended quickly, all I had to do, was write a report about a crime scene that was brought to my attention. I stayed at Spencer's desk all day because I could not step into my office and not think about what I had saw, hours earlier. 

Now it was around 5 and Spencer had gotten off and so had I, so I grabbed my bag and we walked together out of the bullpen and into the elevators. "So what exactly did you find in your office?" Spencer asked and I closed my eyes and laughed.